Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 6th, 2023, 06:59 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament:January 21st, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Knox Not sure, but check out

HexiCon
April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

8603 Citadel Way Unit 108, Louisville, KY 40220
Full event details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...VAxZn_R_U/edit
Yup. I'm going. Pretty excited
Old March 26th, 2023, 08:30 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Viideosayg When is the next event? Can we get something posted for April? (Indiana needs to come down a reciprocate for Gordon and I going up there and kicking their butts. )

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 26th, 2023, 02:35 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
@Viideosayg When is the next event? Can we get something posted for April? (Indiana needs to come down a reciprocate for Gordon and I going up there and kicking their butts. )
Hey!
Old March 27th, 2023, 12:00 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
April is HexiCon, yo.
Old March 29th, 2023, 09:25 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
April is HexiCon, yo.
Pretty sure HexiCon isn't the whole month.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 5th, 2023, 03:11 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
April is HexiCon, yo.
Pretty sure HexiCon isn't the whole month.

Yeah, I was planning on picking back up again in May because of HexiCon. If there's enough interest outside of that and we have a weekend for it, then we can also do our normal tournament too.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:10 PM

Halfway through April it might not be worth it now, but go ahead and get something together for May so we can start planning.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 27th, 2023, 07:52 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very down for May. Hexicon was during finals so I regrettably couldn't go.

Out of town May 17-20 but can do any other weekend in May.
Old April 27th, 2023, 07:52 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1st weekend in May -- forget it: Derby
2nd weekend in May -- I can never attend any 2nd weekend Saturdays (don't plan around me, just FYI)
3rd weekend in May -- no Knox, would be nice to have him play again, been ages
4th weekend in May -- ?? (I sure do hope there isn't some kind of X-Wing tourney, but new starter kits come out just two days prior)

Who wants to play on a Sunday? :P

Old April 28th, 2023, 02:58 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
1st weekend in May -- forget it: Derby
2nd weekend in May -- I can never attend any 2nd weekend Saturdays (don't plan around me, just FYI)
3rd weekend in May -- no Knox, would be nice to have him play again, been ages
4th weekend in May -- ?? (I sure do hope there isn't some kind of X-Wing tourney, but new starter kits come out just two days prior)

Who wants to play on a Sunday? :P
The only time I could host would be on May 27th. I'm running an X-Wing event at Hard Knox Games on the 20th.
Old April 28th, 2023, 02:48 PM

May 27 would be great
Old May 1st, 2023, 10:12 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://discord.gg/mQucUvwa

Can we sticky this discord URL at start of this thread, please?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events