Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 9th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nico Minoru (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I like her, she looks like fun, but I question whether as the leader she does enough to make the Runaways competitive. I mean, sure, movement bonding's nice, but the Runaways are a low-power faction anyway, and I fear that without anything in the order of full turn bonding they'll never get much use because they'll just be ripped apart by anything half-decent that looks at them funny.
In a sense, that's kind of what I'm going for. The Runaways have some heavy hitters (Molly's 7 Attack, Nico's 6 Attack, Old Lace's two attacks of 5), but they all have limited uses or built-in weaknesses. They need to move in, hit hard, and break the opponent first.

Karolina and Chase are safety valves just in case they don't succeed immediately, but you shouldn't have to bend them far before they break. They're a bunch of teenagers - the only time they should take on the Avengers head-to-head is when they keep them on their toes.

That being said, if movement bonding isn't enough to make that strategy work for our testers, I'm more than happy to tweak things.

As far as future designs go, I see Alex Wilder offering OM flexibility, with Victor as crowd control and Xavin as an alternate to Molly as a beatstick.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library