Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 19th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

So the intent is for him to be able to make special attacks still? I think you might want to say "and may not attack with a normal attack."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 19th, 2021, 11:46 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alternatively I could see it worded more like this if it should be stronger.

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on Wong and taking a turn with him, during which he cast a Spell, you may take a turn with any other Unique Sorcerer you control. You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Old December 19th, 2021, 03:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think that works. Casting spells comes with a cost, obviously.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 19th, 2021, 11:51 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

People were wanting more Brotherhood Mutants so I wrote up two of 'em.
Quote:

NAME = UNUS THE UNTOUCHABLE
SECRET IDENTITY = GUNTHER BAIN

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 120-135?

MUTANT OUTCAST PARTNERSHIP?
At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero in your army that is a Mutant Outcast. For the rest of the game, after revealing an Order Marker on Unus the Untouchable and taking a turn with him, you may take a turn with the chosen Hero.

REPULSION FIELD
Start the game with a pink Forcefield Marker. Before Order Markers are placed each round, you may place or remove the Forcefield Marker. While the Forcefield marker is on this card, Unus cannot receive wounds from normal attacks, special attacks, or leaving engagement attacks. At the end of each round, if the Forcefield marker is on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or lower, Unus the Untouchable receives 1 wound.

SUPER STRENGTH
Unus is best buddies with Blob (wikia literally says criminal partnership) and all the main Outcast to Criminal combos have been tested already with Black Tom Cassidy, so should be fine. He might be stronger than I have his price, but I want him and Blob to be a 300 stat block and I'd hope Blob would be raised to 180 sometime in the future.
He has an impenetrable forcefield, including from psychic attacks. Really the only main way to wound him would be with magic and special powers, interestingly an MD character might be able to mess with his 20 rolls as well. His main weakness is sometimes it goes haywire and becomes airtight, suffocating him.
Also he doesn't technically have SS, but he wouldn't take falling, and can shove things around with his shield powers, so same dif. He was a wrestler (it's where he got his name), so I want him to work with Fresh's wrestling League.

Last edited by Splash; December 21st, 2021 at 06:55 PM.
Old December 19th, 2021, 11:55 PM

And here's one for Vanisher.
Quote:

NAME = VANISHER
SECRET IDENTITY = TELFORD PORTER

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = DISCONTENTED/DEGENERATE?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 205?

MUTANT TELEPORTING AMBUSH/SURPRISE ATTACK?
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on Vanisher’s card, instead of his normal move, Vanisher may choose any adjacent friendly Mutant figures. Place Vanisher on any empty space on the battlefield. Place the chosen figures on any empty spaces adjacent to Vanisher. Figures moved with *this special power* will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

PRESSED INTO SERVICE
If you control a Unique Hero with the Disciplined personality, Vanisher is considered to have the class of Mercenary instead of what is listed on his card.

A SIMPLE THEFT
If Vanisher would end his movement on an Equipment Glyph and chooses to equip that glyph, you may immediately move Vanisher with his normal move.
Wasn't super sure on Personality or his teleport power name, also I only know old cheesy Vanisher, so if anyone is more familiar with the X-Force run, please chime in.

Last edited by Splash; December 21st, 2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old December 20th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

For Unus, I do feel like Repulsion Field is a bit much - not really broken, I think it just has a good chance to stall the game out way longer than it needs to. While Destiny is around, he's immune to basically everything except auto-wounds, which just doesn't seem fun for either player. I might try doing something closer to Unstoppable Resilience?

I know you want to get some use out of Partners In Crime, but it doesn't really work with the rest of what the Brotherhood wants. That could change as we develop more Brotherhood members though. (I think quite a few are due for vIIs.)

On Vanisher, being able to teleport up to 6 other figures will definitely lead to him being Start Zone Bomb Supreme. I'd look at Wiccan's teleport, that's a really nice power in terms of making teleportation feel "right."
Old December 20th, 2021, 05:08 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I thought of solid 700 point (Robin, Omen, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Speedy, and Aqualad). The Omen is for the early days with the Teen Titans, same with Robin.

ROBIN
DICK GRAYSON

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SIDEKICK
DRIVEN
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4

MOVE: 6
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 6

TEEN TITANS

After revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Robin, you may roll three combat dice and choose up to three sidekicks you control.
*For each skull rolled, you may take a turn with one of the chosen figures you control during which it cannot move;
*For each shield rolled, you may take a turn with one of the chosen figures you control during which it cannot attack;
*For each blank rolled, you may take a turn with one of the chosen figures.
Robin may be one of the chosen figures for this special power and no figure may be chosen more than once.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Robin never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Robin one space up to 6 levels up or down.

OMEN
LILITH CLAY

METAHUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SIDEKICK
LOYAL
MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 4

MOVE: 5
RANGE: 3
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 4

PSIONIC IMPERATIVE 3

At the start of the game, roll 3 combat dice and place the results on this card. Once per turn after Lilith or any figure within 6 spaces rolls combat dice, you may immediately swap one of the player’s rolled dice with one of the dice on this card.

TELEPATHIC SOLIDARITY
Lilith has the class of Telepath in addition to the class listed on this card. When rolling defense dice against a figure that is not a Telepath, Lilith always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Lilith.
Old December 20th, 2021, 11:34 PM

6 defense seems a bit high for Robin. I know it's to include some of his acrobatics in place of a defensive power, but I'd probably still go down to 4 or 5 defense.

Teen Titans is a cool power. I don't think you need to specify that you can't choose the same figure more than once.

Old December 21st, 2021, 06:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

PI3 is a cool power.
Old December 21st, 2021, 05:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
PI3 is a cool power.
Sort of a riff/combo of two cool Arkham designs.

Also limited to three so a grown up rebirth Titan version can have a stronger version.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 21st, 2021, 06:49 PM

Edited the Unus power.
Quote:
REPULSION FIELD
Start the game with a pink Forcefield Marker. Before Order Markers are placed each round, you may place or remove the Forcefield Marker. While the Forcefield marker is on this card, Unus cannot receive wounds from normal attacks, special attacks, or leaving engagement attacks. At the end of each round, if the Forcefield marker is on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or lower, Unus the Untouchable receives 1 wound.
And dropped the Criminal deal on their Partnership, I'll probably think of something later to make it more interesting.
Quote:
MUTANT OUTCAST PARTNERSHIP?
At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero in your army that is a Mutant Outcast. For the rest of the game, after revealing an Order Marker on Unus the Untouchable and taking a turn with him, you may take a turn with the chosen Hero.
Old December 21st, 2021, 07:08 PM

And restricting Vanisher to Mutants

Quote:
MUTANT TELEPORTING AMBUSH/SURPRISE ATTACK?
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on Vanisher’s card, instead of his normal move, Vanisher may choose any adjacent friendly Mutant figures. Place Vanisher on any empty space on the battlefield. Place the chosen figures on any empty spaces adjacent to Vanisher. Figures moved with *this special power* will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy