Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which Orc is the heaviest?!?
Heavy Grut 1 42 22.34%
Heavy Grut 2 70 37.23%
Heavy Grut 3 41 21.81%
Heavy Grut 4 35 18.62%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 6th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite Squad Sculpt 25: Heavy Gruts!

If you missed any favorite sculpt threads, head to the
Polls Directory

Oof. Are these guys anything but great looking? Such solid sculpts on all four. The copper-colored armor and brown leather-type clothes beneath add up to a nice color scheme too.
I can't even ridicule them with silly names!

So which Heavy Grut figure gets your vote and why? I'd advise looking at your own figure as well. These pictures just don't capture all the minute detail of sculpts.

Old February 6th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Give me #4. I love that grimace.

Old February 6th, 2007, 06:26 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
man i cant wait to get my wave 6 tomorrow!

I like #2 he looks like he's going to hook that right onto a collar bone.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:27 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
i'm waiting for wave 6 as well. went with #4.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:27 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
i'm waiting for wave 6 as well. went with #4.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:29 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Numero Uno.
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:31 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
I'm a fan of #2.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Good timing, I just got these guys. I have to say #1. He looks so cool, like a more heroic and somewhat intelligent Orc. He's blue and proud!
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I agree with number 1. His expression and posture just seem the most hardcore to me.
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
#2 is my favorite do to the shape of the Halberd blade. All of them are great though. The Bronze color of their armor looks great too!

Newb.
Old February 6th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You guys just getting Wave 6...it's good stuff.

And I too like Heavy Grut #2. I dig his leather armor (dino hide?) turtleneck. I like the attack pose as opposed to the pole leaners in 3 and 4. But don't get me wrong, they're all awesome sculpts.
Old February 6th, 2007, 07:09 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
#1 for me also. #4 looks meaner, but really stupid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units