Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 20th, 2007, 02:41 PM

Taylor21279 has disabled reputation
Wave 3 on HasbroToyShop

I was just visiting the Hasbro Site about to buy some commons when I realized that they have Wave 3 posted again. Even though it is out of stock, it is now posted, and anyone that has looked for it there in the past 6 months knows that they yanked it from the page when the went out of stock. It is now back which indicates to me the rumors are true about the April re-release of Jandars Oath. Pretty exciting for me as the monks/guards are the only boosters I don't own. :banana:

"Show me a Hero, and I'll write you a tragedy" - Fitzgerald
Old March 20th, 2007, 03:11 PM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Re: Wave 3 on HasbroToyShop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor21279
I was just visiting the Hasbro Site about to buy some commons when I realized that they have Wave 3 posted again. Even though it is out of stock, it is now posted, and anyone that has looked for it there in the past 6 months knows that they yanked it from the page when the went out of stock. It is now back which indicates to me the rumors are true about the April re-release of Jandars Oath. Pretty exciting for me as the monks/guards are the only boosters I don't own. :banana:
???? I don't see them there.

They must have sold out again

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old March 20th, 2007, 03:14 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I did the same thing they are on hasbro.com not hasbrotoyshop.com just noticed that it redirected me there when i typed it in wrong... but I dont think they were their either were they?

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?pa...oduct_id=17082
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:27 PM

tbone2370 has disabled reputation
FREAKIN SWEAT, April would be nice. This is the only set I don't have.

"But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:37 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Boy that would be nice...I so need so more Angels!!
Old March 21st, 2007, 07:36 AM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
I could use some monks to save my soul.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old March 21st, 2007, 08:35 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation
The monk and guards and kilts and commandos were both listed (out of stock, of course) when I started looking in January, and went away after a couple of weeks. This time, though, there is reason to think they really are coming soon. The neighborhood gaming store checked Wave 3 and found they were listed as 'available soon' - no date, but still a good sign.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion