Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 26th, 2010, 11:11 AM

Rogers is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Collection for sale

Hi to all bidders,
First let me say to everyone who placed a bid on my collection over the past two weeks, thank you for your offers. Sorry it has taken so long to update everyone. I spent all last Saturday going through bids and let the winners know their won items that night. I've spent the rest of the week trying to get their items to them. Unfortuneatly I had several winners back out, some even waiting nearly a week later to do so. Because of this I'm reposting all remaining items and again asking anyone interested to please contact me with a bid. Please do not place a bid unless your intend to honor your word, be a credit to this community! The following is a list of the remaining items. Again thank you to everyone who looks.

Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (1)

Swarm of the Marro Master Set (1)

Fortress of the Archkyrie (3)

Orm’s Return (1)

Elite Onyx Vipers (1)

Jandar’s Oath:
-All Heroes
-Microcorp Agents (1)
-Marrden Hounds (1)
-Gorillinators (1)
-MacDirk Warriors (1)
-Sentinels of Jandar (1)
-Shaolin Monks (1)

Thora’s Vengeance:
-All Heroes
-Warriors of Ashra (2)
-Kozuke Samurai (1)
-Ninjas of the Northern Wind (1)
-Deathstalkers (3)
-Deathreavers (3)
-Nakita Agents (1)
-Blastatrons (3)

Dawn of Darkness:
-All Heroes
-Tagawa Samurai Archers (2)
-Shades of Bleakewoode (2)
-Heavy Gruts (2)
-Einar Imperium (2)
-Zombies of Morindan (4)
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Tysac is surprisingly tart
Re: Collection for sale

hey rogers, i went ahead and sent a bid on some of the remaining items. Peace for now
Old November 26th, 2010, 07:42 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Hi Rogers,

I sent in a bid for something i've been looking for a while. Good luck with your sale.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 28th, 2010, 06:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Are you wanting to sell this as one lot, or parting it out?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales