Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 10th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I wasn't envisioning a huge symbol or anything.

Just like, a little A (for 'alternate') in a circle that would fit right next to the secret identity, pretty much the same size as the secret identity text.

Personally I was envisioning something that distinguished which reality they're from more specifically, but this works too i guess
My problem with that is that while Marvel and DC use a pretty clear system of numbered realities, not all properties do that. So, for example, if I wanted to do an alternate universe version of the Doctor (I don't, that's too obscure even for me), I'd have to find a weird workaround for what that universe's name would be. Just having a symbol would be far more accommodating to more properties, I'd think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy