Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: What direction are we going?
Elf Riding a Wolf 14 87.50%
Spider hero 5 31.25%
Cowboy hero 2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 22nd, 2018, 06:59 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Poll for Miniature/Concept

Ya that's a good point. But I think of low attack from the rider and some other ability showing the damage the mount can do, like Grimnak as you mention.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 10:26 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Brainstorming:

For the Elf, a short (3-5 hexes) ranged Special Attack.

Possible 20-sider Special Powers:

For the Wolf, a chance to inflict a wound to an adjacent figure when the Wolf figure receives a wound, a la Kozil.

A variation of Maul, For example, with a normal attack of 4, a Skull (2-3 Skulls) triggers a chance to negate an opponent's defense dice.

For the Elf, Conditional Bonding, a chance to take a turn with another [Elf] hero or a squad of Warriors of Ashra.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 10:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Conditional bonding triggering on engagement maybe?
Forces the figure to lead from the front.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 10:34 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Conditional bonding triggering on engagement maybe?
Forces the figure to lead from the front.
Scouts avoid engagement as a rule.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 11:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

When was it decided this figure has to be a scout?
Old December 23rd, 2018, 12:36 PM

Well met!

Bmon suggested it in a previous post, in his own brainstorming post. I think it's a good idea. 0I don't see this figure as an aggressive, front line unit.

I could also see it as a Hunter with some version of Mortal Strike.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 01:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The bright silver armor and green cape kind of make me think they’d be a leader/royal type when put next to the less armored more natural Heroscape Elves.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 03:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

That wolf is wearing armor... I’m certain this unit won’t fly for anything less than a leader type unit for the SoV. Why would a smith make custom armor for the wolf of a scout? Just my 2cents.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 03:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, this may just be me, but she feels like a natural fit for an elven queen, IMO. I think that would be the direction I'd like to see for her.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 23rd, 2018, 06:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Was there ever an Elf queen or princess or anything like that among the wizards? I could’ve sworn one of them was described as a princess but I honestly don’t remember.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 07:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Was there ever an Elf queen or princess or anything like that among the wizards? I could’ve sworn one of them was described as a princess but I honestly don’t remember.
Kyntella was the princess.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 07:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The wolf thing makes me a little hesitant to call this an elf queen - the fact that she's cruising around on an arctic wolf kinda says to me that she's also living in a colder climate than the other elves (edit: or she was before coming to Valhalla, unless the wolf is something she's just started riding since coming to Valhalla). Gives her kind of an outsider vibe.

I think I'm kind of alone in my read on this, but the arctic wolf really makes me think Jandar, with the snow theme. I think it'd be cool to design an elf that follows Jandar - maybe a half-elf? (Does Scape have any half-elves?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards