Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Books: What are you currently reading?

Why Evolution is True by Jerry A. Coyne

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

The Last Jihad, by Joel C. Rosenberg
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:41 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

I just read Common Sense, To Kill a Mocking Bird, Julius Caesar, and Night for a summer reading thing.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:02 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

2nd of three.

-insert signature here-
Old July 14th, 2009, 12:05 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just finished this.

Now onto this one.

Old July 14th, 2009, 08:31 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I finished Daemonslayer last night, so I have to figure out what to read next besides my Nintendo Power, Rollingstone and Art News.
Old July 16th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. Excellent story. I'm going to start Vanilla Ride by Joe Lansdale.

Old July 16th, 2009, 08:28 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just started Marley and Me. It has been very entertaining thus far.
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:59 AM

Topher is surprisingly tart

I sorta recently finished Dirty Old Man by Bukowski. Not sure what I'll read next but I've got a historical battle series to catch-up on, so maybe I'll do that.

Need: 1 Monks & Gaurds (wave 3), 2 Greeks & Vipers (wave 4), 2 Soulborgs & Elves (wave 4) and many, many more Zombies and Drones would always be nice.

Last edited by Topher; July 17th, 2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Fixin' a typo.
Old July 19th, 2009, 09:32 AM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

Just finished reading Gregg Hurwitz' Trust No One and Bryan Smith's Soultaker books. One book I am reading at work, while the other one at home.

Now, I will need to find new books to read...

Old July 19th, 2009, 12:42 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

I'm currently reading through the last apprentice series. I'm on attack of the fiend. I'm enjoying them so far.

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 19th, 2009, 02:40 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Dragons of Babel
Biography of Hitler

Dund is just tricky, that's all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books