Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 9th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Negated Marro Dividers and Marro Rebirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
I guess I'm a little slow -- I just noticed the name of the negation glyph.

Nil - nothing; naught; zero
Rend - to tear apart, split, or divide

So, Nilrend = tearing about until there is nothing left (i.e., negated)
Now remember kids, don't divide by zero. If you do, all your special abilities will be negated.
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:49 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I believe Nilrend (The glyph of luck?) says that you MAY add 1.
No, no, no. We're talking abot Negation here. Nilrend is the glyph of negation.
Ehehehe...I need Wave 1.
Old June 9th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ehehehe...I need Wave 1.
Nilrend came with SotM
Old June 9th, 2009, 11:44 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ehehehe...I need Wave 1.
Nilrend came with SotM
Riiight...Okay, I think I got it now. Thanks Cav. (I still need wave 1. )
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I definitely think the Rechets should still be summon-able if for some reason you feel the need to negate their card instead of Iskra's. There's really no point negating theirs instead, though: not only does negating Iskra prevent them from being summoned, it nerfs a figure already on the board.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Oh, that's a hard thing to figure...I mean, the Rechet's ability says they can only be placed by Iskra. But if they're negated, that ability is gone, so they can't be summoned, can they? ARGH! Mind boggling.

Doesn't Morsby's ability say that the target fig needs to be WITHIN SIX CLEAR SIGHT SPACES OF MORSBANE? If so, then, Morsby can't very easily target the RoB if they aren't even ON THE BOARD yet!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:08 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Oh, that's a hard thing to figure...I mean, the Rechet's ability says they can only be placed by Iskra. But if they're negated, that ability is gone, so they can't be summoned, can they? ARGH! Mind boggling.

Doesn't Morsby's ability say that the target fig needs to be WITHIN SIX CLEAR SIGHT SPACES OF MORSBANE? If so, then, Morsby can't very easily target the RoB if they aren't even ON THE BOARD yet!
Glyph of Nilrend. Read a little before that post.
Old June 10th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
...Now what happens again when Morsbane negates not yet summoned Rechets of Bogdan?
Not possible. Units to be Negated have to be within 6 spaces; unsummond Rechets or undropped AE aren't within 6 spaces.
What about the Negation glyph? Do the figures have to be "in play?"
Yes they must be figures in play just like any other glyph. Glyph of Erland uses similar wording if I'm not mistaken.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:17 PM

felnar is surprisingly tart

Would the Anubian's Unleashed Fury be considered a positive, negative, or neutral ability?
If you draft Khosumet with them, is it now a positive ability?
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felnar View Post
Would the Anubian's Unleashed Fury be considered a positive, negative, or neutral ability?
Well, there is no such thing officially as a positive or negative abiltiy, it's really just what the site uses to describ certain special powers.

Unleashed fury is supposed to be a positive power with a chance for a negative back fire.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old June 11th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post

Now remember kids, don't divide by zero. If you do, all your special abilities will be negated.
They won't be negated; they'll just be undefined.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by felnar View Post
What does it matter?

They are common, so they can't be negated. Even if they were unique, if they were negated, regardless of your classification of the ability, it would be negated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's