Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 4th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
The most disturbing thing i've ever seen is this internet video of two females eating human feces. I was tricked into watching it, and I quickly ran to the bathroom and ALMOST vomited after 13 seconds of the video.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 5th, 2008, 11:29 AM

GeneralBeaner is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I thought you were dead, thread! Oh well. Yeah, my mind is pretty distorted too.

I'll write this in the most signified manner possible. Making crude or lame jokes on these are just pointless because of their insignificance.
Old February 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralBeaner
Yeah, my mind is pretty distorted too.
I told you to stay away from /b/! I WARNED YOU!!! BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!!! NOW YOU PAY THE PRICE!!!
Old February 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Cable TV these days.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General