Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Vote for the unit you think best represents Halloween
Entry 1 8 14.81%
Entry 2 1 1.85%
Entry 3 13 24.07%
Entry 4 6 11.11%
Entry 5 8 14.81%
Entry 6 15 27.78%
Entry 7 3 5.56%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:54 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Halloween Custom Contest R1: Poll A

Please vote for the entry you feel best fulfills the following:
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of the holiday?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with official HS game mechanics and rules?
3. Does the entry seem balanced pointwise?
4. Is the wording of the powers reasonably compatible with official wording

The design that gets the most votes will proceed to the next round. In the event of a tie for top spot, all cards in the tie will proceed to the next round.

Contest Details and Rules

Machinekng

Spoiler Alert!

wilabill 1

tcglkn

Taeblewalker

TheSparkleInYourWater

Scytale

'Scaper94

Last edited by Lamaclown; November 7th, 2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:15 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Halloween Custom Contest R1: Poll A

My vote goes to Entry 5. While I like the stuff befind Entries 1, 3, & 7, I do not feel that they bring out the theme of Halloween. I thought #5, with its Trick or Treat power, best brought out the theme of Halloween, though #4 was pretty close.

(Psst. Hey Lamaclown. Are we allowed to comment like this?)

Old October 21st, 2011, 10:20 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Absolutely!

I hope most people will post their comments on why they voted as they did.

It will be helpful to the designers to hear it as well.
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:39 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Absolutely!

I hope most people will post their comments on why they voted as they did.

It will be helpful to the designers to hear it as well.
I was just wondering if you didn't want a designer of one the entries (not necessarily in this poll) to be commenting.

Old October 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Going with #3 here...good job on wording and use of powers that already exist.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I voted for #4, Monster Mash is a very cool and thematic power. I almost picked 1, because Decapitate is very thematic as well.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
Going with #3 here...good job on wording and use of powers that already exist.
That's not yours, too, is it?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 21st, 2011, 07:28 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought #3 and #6 were closest to the spirit of the theme and the figure. Opted for the All Hallows Eve choice.
Old October 21st, 2011, 11:22 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I've always been very intrigued by the Revenant's Tome treasure glyph, and I like how it was thematically recycled for entry 3.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

3 is a really good use of a Glyph power converted for the card. I think the theme represents what Halloween is.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I liked 3, 4, & 6 quite a bit. Went with #6 for my vote. I like the Terrifying Presence aura effect. It makes you want to put order markers on him in order to move him around as well as boost it's effectiveness.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:15 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

I think entry 5 is the best. While the card could have been slightly better, I like the theme quite a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games