ThorfinSS is surprisingly tart
Re: Des Moines Double Down II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorfinSS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
-Two armies on the same team can’t have the same unique or common figures. They can have the same uncommon figures, as long as they are clearly differentiated.
Players on the same team can't have the same common figures? Does this mean if one player has a common squad his teammate can't use that squad?
Right, if you have 1 or more squads of 4th Mass, your teammate cannot have any 4th Mass in his/her army.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorfinSS View Post
And can a single player use repeated common units and squads?
Not sure what you mean by this. A player could use the Nikita Agent with the same sculpt as Agent Skahen. Is that what you are getting at?
The last question was about whether we could use multiples of commons, which you answered with the example of the 4th mass. Another example would be wyrmlings. If I have a red wyrmling my teammate can't have a red wyrmling, but I can have as many red wyrmlings as I want.
I was just confused...it sounded like for a minute that you could only have one of a common (i.e. only one 4th Mass or one red wyrmling) figure in your army. Just clarifying! Thanks Obsidian.
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:21 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Obsidian,

Put down as 90% coming:

Raider30
Boy 1
Boy 2
Omahavice

Thanks,

- Raider30
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM

ThorfinSS is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Hey Obsidian,

Put down as 90% coming:

Raider30
Boy 1
Boy 2
Omahavice

Thanks,

- Raider30
Boy 1 and Boy 2? Seriously Raider, you need to give your kids names. They're gonna be tramatized.
Old February 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Is there a prize for most innovative army?

Trying to work with a 7 year old who will only play with girls in her army deserves something...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; February 6th, 2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: No kiddo, Empress Kiova, Moriko, Kumiko, and Kelda don't make a good army...
Old February 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post

Trying to work with a 7 year old who will only play with girls in her army deserves something...

There is a good chance that my partner will be a 6 year old girl (grandaugher). She has wanted to play in HS tourney for a long time, I thought a team tourney may be just the ticket for her first tourney. If I don't team up with her she may be her uncle Velshen partner, have not figured out teams yet.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old February 6th, 2012, 11:14 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:

There is a good chance that my partner will be a 6 year old girl (grandaugher). She has wanted to play in HS tourney for a long time, I thought a team tourney may be just the ticket for her first tourney. If I don't team up with her she may be her uncle Velshen partner, have not figured out teams yet.
Good, bring her Codeman. Be nice to have some more kids in the mix. Though I encourage you to let her pick her army, even if it isn't the best, and by and large make her own decisions(looking at you Matthias!!! )Boy 1 and Boy 2 are 9/10 and they will be a team. They will choose 90% of their army and live or die by it with emphasis on just having fun.

Hell, Omahavice is like 11 himself and he and I will be partnering up.

Obsidian, bump us up to 100% barring any unforeseen issues. Boy 1 and 2 are a team and Omahavice/Raider30 will be a team.

- Raider30
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:01 AM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

Quote:

Considering that her DAD looks like a girl, what do you expect?

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old February 9th, 2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahavice View Post
Quote:

- Raider30

Last edited by Raider30; February 9th, 2012 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Good job Omahavice, now he'll bring KoW, or some other killer army just to smash the heck out of us. :(
Old February 12th, 2012, 06:58 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Well alright, I just talked to my neighbor and it looks like I have a partner.
Obsidian, feel free to let me know how many of which maps that you would like me to bring.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old February 13th, 2012, 02:09 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahavice View Post
Quote:

So are you going to play all retired units then old man?

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; February 13th, 2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: I'm still waiting for you to tell me about how you used to ride horses to school because cars weren't around yet
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

I'm interested in coming up, however I do not have a partner...
Old February 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Timmy View Post
I'm interested in coming up, however I do not have a partner...
Neither does JUSTchris...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events