Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old June 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Question Redakai; Is it any good?

Hello, Bothi here. I have seen this at the stores, and thought is looked kind of cool, but I put it off, and forgot about it. Recently, seeing the cards sold at Auggies, I decided to take another look. I have read mixed reviews; some saying it is the best thing ever, others saying it is mind-numbingly simple. It looks kind of cool, but as far as game-play goes, how is it? Have any of you tried it? Is it relatively balanced, or is it going to be a money pit? I really would like to know what you guys think before I sink my money in to this.
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Redakai; Is it any good?

No.

Drake's Flames' Review (AKA InfinityMax when he used to be on here.)

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 26th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Redakai; Is it any good?

Thank you, Jim. You've probably just saved me a lot of money.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games