Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM

blindmiceinboots has disabled reputation
i need an army! quick!

i just played a game with my uncle and brother and we played a custom map where you have to protect a glyph on a bridge, and every turn you are on the glyph you get a point, up until roud 8.
So we are going to play the same one later tonight, and i need a 500-point army that works well for the scenario. There's tone of terrain changes so i need lots of movement and defense

I've got 2 Master Sets, and 2 RttFF, along with one of each of the boxes of figs, exept the WoA/deathrats and Blasatrons/deathstalkers, and no set with Braxas and Jotun.

thanks in advance
Old August 26th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Offer good pay, a great benefits package and maybe a signing bonus.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Malechi, with this reply and your offer to help another player move his eyes for reading have made me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
If your goal is to reach the glyph and protect it for 8 turns, then I would suggest a mobile yet defensive army containing either a figure like brunak and/or sentinals, DW7K, realin and possibly kelda. A ranged troop would be useful to keep troops away as well. Any of these could be interchanged with any of the samuri units.

Now that I think about it, this would be a great scenario for the nakita agents who can make people not be able to target them with normal attacks. Get some gorillas for cover fire, realin to enhance the tough ability, and you are set.
Old August 27th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Do you have EOV? They can get and hold glyphs very well as long as they don't get engaged. On a bridge, you should be able to protect them fairly well. Drake is another possibility. He can grapple up to the bridge, and again, hard to target with range. I might also try the nikitas for their ability and the fact that they could also attack from the bridge.
Old August 27th, 2006, 12:45 PM

jman has disabled reputation
ushould use brunak and me-burq-sa
Old August 27th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
raelin, a few sentinals ( 2 units ) to really gaurd the glyph and hold it, then some range, Krav, and maybe syvarris for range thats 500

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units