Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 29th, 2015, 01:07 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit the Past RotV/W1 - J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Hey guys, it's probably too late now, but any thoughts about doing delta pricing (or whatever it's called) on the upcoming tournaments?
We've done it before, and it was ok, but the Delta pricing is outdated now I believe with the new stuff out. If we stuck with just the classic scape it could work.
Old December 29th, 2015, 01:57 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Hey guys, it's probably too late now, but any thoughts about doing delta pricing (or whatever it's called) on the upcoming tournaments?
We've done it before, and it was ok, but the Delta pricing is outdated now I believe with the new stuff out. If we stuck with just the classic scape it could work.
Well...if the upcoming tournies are based on the Waves as they were released, maybe Delta price them?

Otherwise, I suspect we'll see a lot of Romans versus Raelin/Krav pods for Wave 1, Stingers versus....well, Stingers for Wave 2, etc.

Just my 2 cents. Have fun, can't make this one as I'll be travelling back home that day from out of state.

Old December 29th, 2015, 07:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The point in having a well-defined structure is developing a metagame. By having exact knowledge of limited choices, we'll see who can plan their armies the best. The other thing is delta looks at the game as a whole. We'd just as likely break something as fix it by changing prices that don't take the limited scope of each month into account.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 1st, 2016, 06:41 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can make it plus one!!!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 1st, 2016, 11:18 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Reminder: Bring maps. I won't be there with my typical two or three.

And, if you remember to do so, post your builds and how it did.

I wonder if anyone will beat Sawyer's Romans.

Old January 1st, 2016, 11:26 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Late notice but I'll be there! Should I bring a map?

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old January 1st, 2016, 11:32 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Late notice but I'll be there! Should I bring a map?
Yes please!
Old January 2nd, 2016, 10:54 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Reminder: Bring maps. I won't be there with my typical two or three.

And, if you remember to do so, post your builds and how it did.

I wonder if anyone will beat Sawyer's Romans.
I can't wait to see if he'll actually play

2x Romans
Marcus
NGS
Airborne

since it uses all 400 points.

And I will be bringing Polaris by @mad_wookiee .

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 2nd, 2016, 08:39 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fun tournament... I came in 4 out of 8... would have been higher except for one of the most dicetasterous games I've ever had... against Jacob.

Anyways...

I ran
KMA
Airborne Elite
Tarn Vikings
Marro Warriors
Ne Gok Sa

Very fun tournament... really fun to go back in time and see how the game would have played in 2004. Good right out of the gate!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old January 3rd, 2016, 01:17 AM

My game with @El Diabolo was like all of @Deroche 's favorite rolls back-to-back-to-back. I lost a single Airborne Elite.

Lost of fun, especially for the nostalgia of taking me back to 2005. I won, 3-1, with:

110 Airborne Elite
100 Krav Maga Agents
080 Raelin
060 Izumi Samurai
050 Marro Warriors

@Phantom played the exact same list, but we never faced each other and I'm not sure where he ended up.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 3rd, 2016, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
My game with @El Diabolo was like all of @Deroche 's favorite rolls back-to-back-to-back. I lost a single Airborne Elite.

Lost of fun, especially for the nostalgia of taking me back to 2005. I won, 3-1, with:

110 Airborne Elite
100 Krav Maga Agents
080 Raelin
060 Izumi Samurai
050 Marro Warriors

@Phantom played the exact same list, but we never faced each other and I'm not sure where he ended up.
You one on a d20 roll, to be technical. There was a three-way tie for first place.
Old January 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM

Who got the $20 gift certificate and their picture taken? Besides, we all know I would've won anyway if we played another round.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events