Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 30th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
My home is very close, but I teachs school (30-minute lunches) so a lunchtime gig may be out of the question
Um.... What do you teachs them? :P
Haha! That's hilarious!
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:28 PM

pitboss has disabled reputation
Re: relax, everyone gets a shot

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitboss
Quote:
So many tempting (and organized!) events in DFW, so little gas money...

Be nice to those boys, Pitboss, they know how to roll out the red carpet and throw a good shindig!

Hi Jonathan, any chance you're close to 290 and beltway 8 in Jersey Village? That's my next stop after leaving DFW. I have less time to roll dice in Houston, but if anyone is interested and available during lunch hours, I'd be glad to oblige.
My home is very close, but I teachs school (30-minute lunches) so a lunchtime gig may be out of the question
Ah, I see, perhaps I can demonstrate the practical applications of probability and statistics to your students in class.... hope it's one of those nice fully enclosed glass high schools in the Cy-Fair district.

Either way, I'll be down there for a couple of days and perhaps we can meet up sometime.

pitboss of the - no sleep, no bowl, no prob...
Old November 30th, 2006, 03:35 PM

pitboss has disabled reputation
Lil' Timmy Thanks you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Fury
Sure, if imax participates in a tourny and has to leave early then sure, highest roller can fill-in for him, but if the fill-in wins it must be agreed that the prize will go to imax.
Don't worry JF, the prize(s) will go to the orphanages after I conquer north Texas. I see greater good in less fortunate young clickity clackers benefiting from the unfortunate fate of the DFW scapers....muahahahahahaaha!!!

pitboss of the - no sleep, no bowl, no prob...
Old November 30th, 2006, 05:27 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
The true prize will be bragging rights for the person who sends pitboss home packing therefore it will be non-transferable. :P

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 30th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 30th, 2006, 08:06 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Um.... What do you teachs them? :P
I teachs them that it's not a good idea to reply to a forum topic while trying to scarf your food down is not a good idea.

I don't listen to my own advice, but I usually catch the silly mistakes. Oh well, good thing I don't teach English...
Old November 30th, 2006, 08:26 PM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
So far we're at 6......well 5 1/2 (iMax) DFW players and Pitboss. I know it was short notice, but hopefully DFW can round up some more troops in about a weeks time.

GB did the Gen-X store give you the okay to hold a gameday/tournament there? Also, thanks for helping put this together.

Old November 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gen-X doesn't really hold formal functions. Their back room is just kind of first-come-first-serve. It's got 4 squarish tables and 2 long rectangular tables and not a lot of walking space.
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Count me in.

I can be there for tournament or one off games. If there's only 8 or so people it could be a pretty quick tournament to accomadate IMAX's time crunch.

And I DO happen to have a wooden salad bowl...
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:15 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Just come DrLivingston. I'll be available to give you army advice.

Not that you ever need this.

Old November 30th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I am sure I'll freak out the night before and post another OHMAHGAWDPLEASEHELPMEPICKANARMY topic...

I'm actually hoping against hope that wisinger finds wave 6 before then-I'd love to try out a samurai army--with range!

Are we using the maps from the October tournament?

Should I bring a prize?

Do I need to bring extra wooden bowls?
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:49 PM
ATF Agent

This is a very low profile "tourney". Gbob has graciously offered to supply prizes. It's single elimination which means that if my luck holds true, I'll be out after one game. Nothing has been said of maps as of yet.

Gbob, is there anything I can do to help out w/prizes?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events