Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 16th, 2017, 06:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Round 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Moriko
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi
* Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Ashi-Dhulu
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Marcu Esenwein
* Heracles, Nakita Agents
* Nicholas Esenwein, Gorillinators x2
dok chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.
The battle of humanity vs. Vampires and Wyrms commences at 8:15 Mountain tonight.

EDIT: So, somehow I won a game where I ate two OMs in the first round and my wyrmlings managed to kill a grand total of 10 points. Mainly because Cyprien healed all 7 wounds he took, and attack-boosted Rechets are not bad against Heracles. I walked right into a nasty first round Nakita rush from from mtl, but managed to survive and advance anyway, because sometimes better lucky than good. VGG @mtl1998

Last edited by dok; November 17th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Round 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
EDIT: So, somehow I won a game where I ate two OMs in the first round and my wyrmlings managed to kill a grand total of 10 points. Mainly because Cyprien healed all 7 wounds he took, and attack-boosted Rechets are not bad against Heracles. I walked right into a nasty first round Nakita rush from from mtl, but managed to survive and advance anyway, because sometimes better lucky than good. VGG @mtl1998
That's a @Deroche quote if I ever heard one!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events