Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 11th, 2007, 01:00 PM

Amiral has disabled reputation
Double Attack is a Spécial ATTACK ?

These four heros (Guilty McCreek, Syvarris, Krug and Einar Imperium) has the special power DOUBLE ATTACK.

Suppose that Syvarris is attacking and ennemi, Syvarris is higher then it's ennemi.

If Syvarris make a normal attack, he would throw 4 dices (3+1 for elevation).

His special power says that he could make a second attack on the same ennemi. How many dices does Syvarris throw for the attack if he want to use his special power?
A) First attack --» 3 dices or 4 dices ?
B) Second attack --» 3 dices or 4 dices ?

Amiral
Old August 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Double attack is not a special attack so it does it get height advantage added on to both attacks.

Special attacks will have the words "Special Attack" in the name of the attack and will also have Range and Attack numbers attached to that do not receive bonuses, of any kind.
Old August 11th, 2007, 03:15 PM

sachsen Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiral
These four heros (Guilty McCreek, Syvarris, Krug and Einar Imperium) has the special power DOUBLE ATTACK.

Suppose that Syvarris is attacking and ennemi, Syvarris is higher then it's ennemi.

If Syvarris make a normal attack, he would throw 4 dices (3+1 for elevation).

His special power says that he could make a second attack on the same ennemi. How many dices does Syvarris throw for the attack if he want to use his special power?
A) First attack --» 3 dices or 4 dices ?
B) Second attack --» 3 dices or 4 dices ?
In the situation you described, Syvarris would be able to roll four dice for both attacks.

And Syvarris doesn't have to attack the same enemy. He can use his second attack on a different enemy if he wants to.

(And before someone jumps all over his grammar and spelling like I'm sure some of you are itching to do (like always) -- please take into account that he's from Quebec and English may be his second language. (Yes, some of you do act like the grammar and spelling police.))
Old August 11th, 2007, 05:16 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachsen
(And before someone jumps all over his grammar and spelling like I'm sure some of you are itching to do (like always) -- please take into account that he's from Quebec and English may be his second language. (Yes, some of you do act like the grammar and spelling police.))
I always check where someone is from before I go medieval on their heiney about grammar

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 11th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Quote:
I always check where someone is from before I go medieval on their heiney about grammar
ditto
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Quote:
Always something wise to do. Also why you should make sure to show your location.
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:24 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
Quote:
Quote:
Always something wise to do. Also why you should make sure to show your location.
English is the native language of the realm of orange.

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 13th, 2007, 10:35 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Re: Double Attack is a Spécial ATTACK ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiral
Welcome to this forum Amiral.

The answer to this question is already in "The book of...." of all theses figures.

Double attack is a special power, NOT a Special attack.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old August 16th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Amiral!

On behalf of our teaching inclined and Guilty pleasured community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, wishing he had an e with an accent

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's