Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 23rd, 2013, 11:57 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Acquiring an Azurite Warlord w/card

Response has been great so far. Still plenty left. I am getting your PMs guys, responses will come Friday earliest.

-insert signature here-
Old October 24th, 2013, 02:28 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

You know what? Why not. Probably a better idea than buying directly from WoW.
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
You know what? Why not. Probably a better idea than buying directly from WoW.
Plus, this way you get a card as well.

I've PM'd you as well, nyys. Thanks for doing this!
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:06 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I've got 40 PMs lined up to get through (though there are multiple messages from a couple people), and if all those take one off my hands, that means supplies are drying up fast. Still roughly 15 left in that case, if you want one decide soon! Remember, this includes the card.

-insert signature here-
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:11 AM

More PMs have rolled in since my last post above. The estimated number still available is now under 10 (again assuming all the previous requests follow through). If you're on the fence, figure it out soon, I expect them all to be spoken for by the end of the day.

Wow I'm going to be busy this weekend, but that's a good thing!

-insert signature here-
Old October 26th, 2013, 10:44 AM

OK, I've started to sift through everything. Everyone who has sent me a PM so far, including those who asked for more than one (as long as they included the Scaper names in the PM) have a figure put aside for them.

I am working on getting a write-up (PM) together for how everyone should proceed. Paypal will be offered, as well as other methods of payment. Those who are outside the US I will also include information in the PM on how we'll handle everything.

Sit tight and I'll get back to everyone.

Assuming my count is correct I have only 3 figures (of the 60 I started with) left. Jump now or never.

Of course that's assuming everyone who has requested a figure, follows through.

-insert signature here-
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:14 AM

Re: Azurite Warlord **SHIPPING UPDATE 10/28**

First five are going in the mail today. Sending them out in the order payments were received.

Going to send 5 packages a day so I'm not at the post office for an hour ticking off everyone in line behind me.

Going out today:
johnny139
orgsbane
g1shark (provided you PM me an address)
SabastianBludd
Pete Grey

Don't worry, if I sent you a PM indicating I put one aside for you, then you will get it provided payment is received.

Also a huge thank you to those including an extra buck or two. It's not required or necessary, but very much appreciated nonetheless and will send us on the hunt for the next secret unit that much sooner!

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; October 29th, 2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Azurite Warlord **SHIPPING UPDATE 10/28**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
First five are going in the mail today. Sending them out in the order payments were received.

Going to send 5 packages a day so I'm not at the post office for an hour ticking off everyone in line behind me.

Going out today:
johnny139
orgsbane
g1shark
(provided you PM me an address)
SabastianBludd
Pete Grey

Don't worry, if I sent you a PM indicating I put one aside for you, then you will get it provided payment is received.

Also a huge thank you to those including an extra buck or two. It's not required or necessary, but very much appreciated nonetheless and will send us on the hunt for the next secret unit that much sooner!

I guess I know who I'm bringing to my next tournament!
Old October 29th, 2013, 12:24 PM

Re: Azurite Warlord **SHIPPING UPDATE 10/29**

Next handful going out later today. Only one of these four were actually part of the next four on the list but I just finished going through the rest of the dozen or so paypal payments and it's all over the place.

Some folks didn't include their Scaper name so I can't cross reference (you've been emailed).

Some didn't include an address (you've been emailed).

A whole bunch failed to include an extra $1 to compensate for fees that would be charged on my end (you've been refunded, please resend +$1).

Those going out today:
Grishnakh
Ace Histoli
Serenity
NecroBlade

-insert signature here-
Old October 29th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Got Azzy today! Thanks nyys!
Old October 29th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Some folks didn't include their Scaper name so I can't cross reference (you've been emailed).

Some didn't include an address (you've been emailed).
Who would do such things? Why, they oughta be taken out and horsewhipped...what?...oh....nevermind...

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Cash payment mailed.

My shipping address is on the actual envelope and the enclosed note. Heroscapers username is on the note as well.

Enjoy trying to desifer my handwriting. If all else fails, mine's the one with the "America Forever" stamp.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs