Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 31st, 2009, 10:26 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
Storage Bricks

Ok I know Bunjee made a Brick for storing the RotV, and Silver Surfer made one for Marvel. Has anyone made one for SotM yet?

edit: Thanks VitM for the name of authors...

Alderaan shot first

Last edited by Archkyrie11; February 1st, 2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old February 1st, 2009, 08:55 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Storage Bricks

Apparently not.
Old February 1st, 2009, 09:11 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Silver Surfer made the Marvel one.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old February 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

How's this?

Note that I don't have a SotM set, so I had to build this on VS. I don't know if it will work well or not, so let me know how it turns out.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old February 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
How's this?

Note that I don't have a SotM set, so I had to build this on VS. I don't know if it will work well or not, so let me know how it turns out.
Thanks turned out really nice

Alderaan shot first
Old February 1st, 2009, 03:27 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
How's this?

Thanks turned out really nice

Glad to help. Could you post a real picture of it so I can see how it looks in real life?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old February 16th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I have tried the Marvel brick and found that, if you pick it up, it drops tiles from the bottom. The great thing about Bunjee's brick is that you can pick it up and throw it in a backpack and it will stay together. I redid the Marvel brick to do this and created a VW brick as well. I will have to try the SOTM brick

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Here is my VW Brick

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1268

-Ryougabot

Old February 17th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Here is my Marvel "Brick"

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1269

I will admit, it has a few voids in it, but it will not drop anything once is is wrapped in a rubber band. I throw that, the rules, and a Ziplock with the walls, the dice, the figures, and the markers, and the wounds in a backpack and am ready to take the game anywhere.

-Ryougabot

Old February 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, you guys are killing my follow-up storage articles. I'll still be posting our other bricks, but those do look nice.
Old February 17th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Man, you guys are killing my follow-up storage articles. I'll still be posting our other bricks, but those do look nice.
Are we even close in our designs?

I say we nominate you for the title of "Mason"...you invented the brick

-Ryougabot

Old February 18th, 2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I have tried the Marvel brick and found that, if you pick it up, it drops tiles from the bottom. The great thing about Bunjee's brick is that you can pick it up and throw it in a backpack and it will stay together. I redid the Marvel brick to do this and created a VW brick as well. I will have to try the SOTM brick

I've had no problem with my Marvel brick. I'll check out yours though, there's a slim chance it's somewhat better.

EDIT: Also, I have finished a FotA brick that is just about as compact and stable as a single FotA can get, I just need to get some pics taken, and then I'll post it somewhere around here.

Last edited by The Silver Surfer; February 18th, 2009 at 10:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion