Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 31st, 2017, 12:06 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: WTB a couple sets

storage I use the stackable plastic drawers..seperated by type and/or size..ie one is full of green 24 hexes, another is for 7 greens or 7 rocks..another is just for water/ice/lava/ darkness tiles

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:29 AM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

I eventually bought plastic bins and placed a single master or terrain set in each. I did this for 3-4 of each master/terrain set making map building much faster as I could put the required sets on the table and build out of the bins. I don't have to go back and forth to stacks/drawers of tiles which was very tedious. I also put a contents label on the underside of each lid so that deconstruction was equally simple. I still have half a dozen (possibly more) RotV that hasn't been put in tubs and they're stacked up by material and size on a wire shelf in the corner of my war room.
Old August 31st, 2017, 11:20 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proclaimed View Post
I eventually bought plastic bins and placed a single master or terrain set in each. I did this for 3-4 of each master/terrain set making map building much faster as I could put the required sets on the table and build out of the bins. I don't have to go back and forth to stacks/drawers of tiles which was very tedious. I also put a contents label on the underside of each lid so that deconstruction was equally simple. I still have half a dozen (possibly more) RotV that hasn't been put in tubs and they're stacked up by material and size on a wire shelf in the corner of my war room.
^ This is what I wish I had done, as I wrote above. The time will come when you want to build something from instructions you find on this site, and the instructions will (ordinarily) tell you how many sets you need. If you do it this way, you will know precisely what you need to pull out, instead of hauling into your build space massive separate tubs of grass, stone, etc.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 31st, 2017, 04:35 PM

Brets Woo who?

It sounds like I should mostly sort to size and color with 2 of each set left as a set for instructions building. Thanks!
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great advice DS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades