Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 17th, 2019, 08:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest) - Vote for Final Edi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
He's been tested. I don't feel any more tests will do anything but waste time that we don't have. We pass him now or we don't. If you want tweaks for him to get passed, say so and I'll make them.
Take this from the guy who designed one of the most broken C3G designs (Mad Thinker), it is always worth taking the time to run additional tests and make sure the design it balanced, especially on these 1000+ point designs. If you truly feel that this design is ready, perhaps put an argument together for why the tests support that your design is ready to go instead of just insisting that it is ready after making changes throughout testing to tune him. I think people just want one more test with the final design in the SP which is totally defensible.
I've done that. Several times and in several posts. I was ignored.
I wouldn't say you were ignored so much as questioned on it. Its inevitable that others won't necessarily agree with your assessment. Sometimes it takes trying to see things from there or angle, or in the case of more testing, to get one more set of tests in.
Most of my comments weren't even acknowledged.

I've made the requested change, can we please just vote this through?

@dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , clearance on this?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 17th, 2019, 08:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Results

All results are in the first post right?

~Dysole, who wants to look at those before she decides
Old February 17th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

It appears so, yes.
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Indeed they are.

Thank you all for letting me start on Wreck-Gar while this guy wraps up. It makes me feel a lot less tense about the schedules and makes me feel a lot happier with waiting for another round of tests. Should we be going for a last round at 8 or 9 Life?

I'm sorry about last night, again. I was getting really stressed about the deadlines and the last few days have been super stressful at home as well. I kind of felt as though any control I had over anything was slipping out of my fingers, and I acted poorly. I am sorry. As always, I hope you guys can forgive me for royally screwing up, and I will endeavour to do better in future if you still want me around. God knows why you would, honestly...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Indeed they are.

Thank you all for letting me start on Wreck-Gar while this guy wraps up. It makes me feel a lot less tense about the schedules and makes me feel a lot happier with waiting for another round of tests. Should we be going for a last round at 8 or 9 Life?

I'm sorry about last night, again. I was getting really stressed about the deadlines and the last few days have been super stressful at home as well. I kind of felt as though any control I had over anything was slipping out of my fingers, and I acted poorly. I am sorry. As always, I hope you guys can forgive me for royally screwing up, and I will endeavour to do better in future if you still want me around. God knows why you would, honestly...
PM sent.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library