Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 24th, 2011, 10:48 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

I have all the boxes and know what they all say, but are their specific references to all of them, like the JE references the Volcarren Wasteland box.
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I have all the boxes and know what they all say, but are their specific references to all of them, like the JE references the Volcarren Wasteland box.
No. Most of them are just silliness.
Old March 24th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
No. Most of them are just silliness.
Thanks
Old March 25th, 2011, 09:11 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Just opened a Grungor's Charge today and it says
Spoiler Alert!

... but I checked the last on in the fridge and it's good until april 2!

Old March 26th, 2011, 01:09 AM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Yesterday, I got my wife to play her second game of SW. She is liking it so far and I hope this means more games in my future.
Old March 27th, 2011, 02:05 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got Summoner Wars. Played a game or two with my son and we like it! The wrinkly paper game "map" is not so much fun, though.

I see there's a "premium game board" available, but I'd like to know how small it folds up to and in particular if it will fit into the box the original game came in?

See one thing we like about this game is it's relative portability compared to, say, Heroscape or Castle Ravenloft.

Thanks!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old March 27th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Just got Summoner Wars. Played a game or two with my son and we like it! The wrinkly paper game "map" is not so much fun, though.

I see there's a "premium game board" available, but I'd like to know how small it folds up to and in particular if it will fit into the box the original game came in?

See one thing we like about this game is it's relative portability compared to, say, Heroscape or Castle Ravenloft.

Thanks!
No, the premium board won't fit in the starter boxes. Take half the paper board and fold it in half and then half again and this is the size. If you can wait till June, Colby is releasing a Master set. It comes with 6 new faction decks, premium board, dice, markers and room for additional decks in a big box.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post

Thanks!
No, the premium board won't fit in the starter boxes. Take half the paper board and fold it in half and then half again and this is the size. If you can wait till June, Colby is releasing a Master set. It comes with 6 new faction decks, premium board, dice, markers and room for additional decks in a big box.
Another method that works quite well is too laminate the 'wrinkly paper map'. It stays pretty flat and makes the card manipulation easier. Of course, you can't store it in the Starter Box that way, but hey, wait 'til June like xraine suggests and all your problems are solved.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do we know if we are getting a preview today? This will be the worse Monday in recent history if we don't...

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:36 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
Do we know if we are getting a preview today? This will be the worse Monday in recent history if we don't...
I don't know about a SW preview but have you seen the announcement of the new game Dungeon Run from PHG? It ties into the SW world. There's a writeup and pictures on BGG.com and the SW forum.
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:28 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Benders preview is up on the Facebook Summoner Wars page.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Benders

Tacullu

Sorgwen

Kalal

Gulldune

Deceiver

Controller

Breaker

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/955228/summoner-wars

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games