Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 8th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Castle Grayskull (MOTU) Custom

The target is October. Not sure if it'll hit it or not, but haven't heard of any delays.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2022, 12:58 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

CMoN MotU boardgame still due late 2022. Yep - I’m all-in except for the game mat and 3d terrain as I curbed my FOMO hoping to instead use Heroscape terrain (yes, really!). Don’t worry - I’ll also be using the custom castle for ludicrous games (my daughters are excited about the She-Ra expansion.

IamBatman - great to see you again, and I would love to be involved in any future MotU custom character development!

Betty or Veronica...?
Old August 9th, 2022, 02:07 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I got the castle and all of the terrain in hope that it can be used as HS terrain (along with playing the stand alone MOTU game), but I am not certain on the comparison in hex size. We will find out in a few months, and I am really looking forward to it.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old August 9th, 2022, 08:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post
CMoN MotU boardgame still due late 2022. Yep - I’m all-in except for the game mat and 3d terrain as I curbed my FOMO hoping to instead use Heroscape terrain (yes, really!). Don’t worry - I’ll also be using the custom castle for ludicrous games (my daughters are excited about the She-Ra expansion.

IamBatman - great to see you again, and I would love to be involved in any future MotU custom character development!
Feel free to join us over at C3G at any time! I'll definitely be running stuff through there. @toyhandle is privy to a lot of my initial plans and write ups and has deep dived a lot of the source material for me.

I also have plans for a Story Card (draftable scenario) using the Castle Grayskull terrain. How it fits with the normal battlefield or if it has to be a side battlefield thing will inform how that one goes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles