Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2009, 05:40 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Anubian Wolves

On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being lowest, 10 being highest), how well are the Anubian Wolves in general.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 18th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Anubian Wolves

This absolutely belongs in The Book of Anubian Wolves. The whole reason the Books were created was as a consolidated location for information and discussion of each unit.

The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX-updated 2/10/09 is a very easy to browse index to all of the Books.
Old May 18th, 2009, 06:30 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anubian Wolves

S94:

My two cents -is READ the Book of Anubian Wolves. Then ask any intelligent questions that you might still have.

Unless you want to get flamed for asking a rather simplistic question.

The Wolves are quite "well"; in fact, I haven't rolled a 1 for heart seizure in quite some time. They are a good (not great) squad on maps with plenty of LOS blockers. When you need a flexible use of 75/150 pts, give them a try, because there's nothing like rolling a 20 for Unleashed Fury, and having two wolves take down an unwounded Krug in a single turn.

AW88
(still a noob, as far as that goes)

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; May 18th, 2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: because my reply was for the author, not Cav, who already knows this sort of thing!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units