Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 14th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Playing Space Hulk at the cabin with DMG. I'm beating the pants off of him with my Jean Stealers:

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 14th, 2010, 06:30 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played another game of Carcassonne at work just before leaving. Then not long after getting home played a quick game of Summoner Wars. I mean really quick. The power of the Goblins really shined here. They were able to rush the other side and lock the walls down. Soon Oldin was cornered and out came Invincability along with Sneeks sly move. The next turn I pulled the event card that gives 0 cost Swift Strike. So 4 attacks from Fighters and one from Sneeks puts this one to an end.

After that we played a round of Dominion: Intrigue. My wife got the victory on this one by just 2 points. Then I realized as we were counting points that I set up the Harem with 12 cards. Wasnt really thinking about only needing 8 for a 2 player.

After supper we are playing Carcassonne and then hopefully trying out LNoE: Survival of the fittest.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old March 14th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Playing Space Hulk at the cabin with DMG. I'm beating the pants off of him with my Jean Stealers:

Hilarious, especially since the Genestealer is running away.

I just found out that I've been playing Catan wrong in two major ways. We'd been playing that you can trade any four resources to the bank for a resource of your choice, instead of the required four identical resources.
As well, at the 2:1 harbours, we had played that you can trade in any two resources to receive one Brick (or whatever the harbour happened to be).

Also, we had been playing that you had to have your resources publicly revealed, but I've just been informed that you can keep them hidden. This changes the whole game for us!
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Just played a couple games of pandemic. I like how it seems no matter how well you are doing, you are almost always winning just a couple of steps away from losing. I also found that failing to get the Researcher as one of the roles can really hurt you.

Old March 14th, 2010, 08:48 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I just found out that I've been playing Catan wrong in two major ways. We'd been playing that you can trade any four resources to the bank for a resource of your choice, instead of the required four identical resources.
As well, at the 2:1 harbours, we had played that you can trade in any two resources to receive one Brick (or whatever the harbour happened to be).

Also, we had been playing that you had to have your resources publicly revealed, but I've just been informed that you can keep them hidden. This changes the whole game for us!
That's almost a completely different game!
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Not much this weekend -

Songs of Blades and Heroes
David and Goliath x 5

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 14th, 2010, 09:51 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Just Exago x2 today.

-insert signature here-
Old March 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Vegas Showdown and Bohnanza tonight.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old March 14th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post

I wonder what he does with them once he steals the jeans?
Old March 15th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yesterday was Drakon, Dominion, Heroscape, and Loot. A good day. Hopefully many more to come today (my brother is in town for spring break).
Old March 15th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kingdoms, the Battle for hill 218 and settlers with Seafarers yesterday, not a bad day at work all said and done!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 15th, 2010, 12:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The Events calendar at my office has "GAME CLUB" listed for 12:00 tomorrow...I sent an email to the guy who reserved the conference room for info. I am waiting for a reply but excited at the prospect of getting in another hour of gaming in every week with some new people. I hope its what I think it is

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games