Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:56 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Superman/Batman Robot - Public Test

PLAYTEST UNIT: Superman Batman Robot
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Superman Batman Robot(250), Martian Manhunter(Justice League - II), Supergirl(II) (1000) VS FF4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Superman Batman Robot(250), Statesman, Positron, Manticore (950) VS Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, Shadow Lass (950)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Pretty great design here. Mech of Tomorrow is awesome for setting up its Caped Comet Smash. World’s Finest Defense is a nice touch that gives it some really good staying power even with such low life. I could see it being easily taken out by multi-attacking enemies but that’s normal. The first game was pretty even and went well for both sides. The last game, however, the Champions had some good attack rolls and the Legionaries couldn’t roll defense. While I wish the second game would have been a little bit closer, I don’t think it had much to do with the S/B Robot. I wouldn’t change anything, I think it's solid.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 01:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2021, 08:12 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Should there be a slash in Superman/Batman Robot? Currently the title and SP differ there.
Old November 27th, 2021, 10:22 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Superman Batman Robot - Public Test

I removed the slash. I don't think it's right either.

While I was at it, updated test links in the OP and art links in the SP.

Since this is a collab and LV is taking a break, but this seems ready to move, I'm going to go ahead and propose we move this to Final Editing as is.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2021, 10:37 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Superman Batman Robot - VOTE for Final Editi

I’m signed up for it and was planning to have it done by tomorrow, but if you think it’s good to go that’s cool with me.
Old November 27th, 2021, 10:52 AM

Re: The Book of Superman Batman Robot - VOTE for Final Editi

Oh, snap, so sorry. We can wait if you've got the ball rolling.

Old November 27th, 2021, 11:35 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Superman Batman Robot - Public Playtesting

You’re good! I’m still out of town but should be back in a couple of hours, and I’ve got the games set up. If you’re cool with waiting for a bit, I’ll try and knock them both out before tonight.
Old November 27th, 2021, 11:47 AM

Yeah, always want more data if we can get it.

Old November 27th, 2021, 06:11 PM

Went for a truncated PT report compared to my normal ones to go ahead and get this posted, hope that's cool.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : SUPERMAN/BATMAN ROBOT

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : SOKOVIAN AFTERMATH (No Glyphs)
Units :
Supes/Bats Robot (250), Starman *Jack Knight* (170), Green Arrow *JL* (210), Aztek (170), Plastic Man *JL* (200)
= 1000

VS.

The Incredibles
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : SOKOVIAN AFTERMATH (No Glyphs)
Units :
Supes/Bats Robot (250), Black Canary *JL* (220), Vibe (180), Supergirl II (330), Steel II (220)
= 1200

VS.

Optimus Prime (410), Bumblebee (200), Punisher (210), Prowl (270), Oracle (110)
= 1200

Spoiler Alert!

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : from me. Not always gonna be against figures with 10+ height, but is still a good initiative booster and tank if nothing else. I like the Mech of Tomorrow and Caped Comet Smash combo. World's Finest Defense makes the Bot surprisingly survivable when he's not defending against multiattackers. 2 close wins has me feeling like he’s good to go.
Old November 27th, 2021, 06:26 PM

Sweet. Definitely won more than lost in public testing, but he felt more or less balanced to everyone. I'll hold off for comment or concerns a bit, but hopefully we can get this guy moving forward soon.

Thanks, Fresh!

Old November 27th, 2021, 11:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks fine to me, nothing too concerning. pre-yea

I'd throw in a base clarification in the OP.

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 28th, 2021 at 02:33 AM.
Old November 28th, 2021, 02:28 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Same, no concerns here. pre-yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library