Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 20th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Bothell_is_Awesome Woo who?
Aquilla's Alliance for 16.99

Ok. I found AA for 16.99 at Funagain Games. They also have Ticalla Jungle at the same price.
Old March 20th, 2009, 03:04 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation
Re: Aquilla's Alliance for 16.99

Wish I had more than 2 freakin bucks, but thanks anyway. Not that I really need more than 1 AA and 3 TJs at the moment...

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old March 20th, 2009, 03:07 PM

bbearz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothell_is_Awesome View Post
Ok. I found AA for 16.99 at Funagain Games. They also have Ticalla Jungle at the same price.
Old news, but thanks anyway.

- - Looking for HeroScape gaming in Dallas/FW area - -
Also play any/all board games.
Old March 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Tried to buy 1 (more like 4) and i got this.

This item is out of stock indefinitely. You can still purchase this item, but we do not expect it within the 30-day period for splitting orders, so ordering it with other in-stock items will almost certainly cause your order to be split regardless of your selected splitting choice during checkout.
Old March 24th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On a related note, the last 3 AAs I sold on ebay all went for under $30 (including shipping). It's a good time to get your hands on this pack! And, no, I'm not currently selling any nor do I have plans to at the moment.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Funagain games also has like 8 Dollar shipping per large expansion so its really like 25 per ticalla jungle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales