Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which faction has the best-looking women?
Utgar 15 21.74%
Jandar 14 20.29%
Vydar 15 21.74%
Ullar 19 27.54%
Einar 6 8.70%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 15th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Poll:Which faction has the hottest chicks?

Not to be sexist or anything. Any of you females can feel free to do a "hottest guys poll." Just for fun!

Anyway, I'm going to go with my favorite faction: Vydar . Nakita Agents, anyone? They're cute and they come in three different races! Plus we're the only faction with a female dragon. Yummy! And there's Sudema. Something about how those rags are wound so tightly around those curves...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 15th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
you scare me a little ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2008, 01:02 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
I don't want to unwrap Sudema. My vote goes wherever the Nakitas are. And yeah, you scare me a little too.

Old January 15th, 2008, 01:50 AM

Captainimpaler has disabled reputation
Oddly enough you don't scare me. Also sudema is a rotting corpse under the bandages...
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"The bigger they are the harder I kill."
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:05 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Old January 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
I don't really obsess over females made out of plastic. But I like (not sexually) the Nakita Agents a bit however, as a small observation when they released, I have never really cared for the sculpt of the brunette. She looks a bit unprofessional and not up to par with the other two. She looks like the slightly retarded, comic relief out of the bunch.

And calm down they're only toys.
Old January 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation
need female orcs

txedomask is James Murphy
...in the LIBRARY...
Old January 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I'm glad I'm not the only one that said Utgar. Although I fear the reasons.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old January 15th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What? Runa's a hottie ... :P

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2008, 03:28 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Not many seem to like that Einar ninja chick. Every time you try to get to know her she vanishes.

Long live Heroscape.
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is probably the most disturbing thread ever...
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:34 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
This is probably the most disturbing thread ever...
Even more so than the Post your (or someone else's) most embarassing picture thread?

Environmentalists make great compost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion