Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:49 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
I wish I could make an incorruptable wish.
Granted, but )909j h%y... LKi9$0... BfvC%+=0(686 that's weird, my computer is messing up... I can't corrupt kolakoski's wish for some reason...

Oh, well, I wish that CVN visited this site regularly to talk HS with us.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Granted, but )909j h%y... LKi9$0... BfvC%+=0(686 that's weird, my computer is messing up... I can't corrupt kolakoski's wish for some reason...

Granted. However, it's Clarissa Van Noodleburg and she wants to talk about High School.

I wish I had bought all the clearance priced Scape I saw at Target a couple years ago.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122
I wish I had bought all the clearance priced Scape I saw at Target a couple years ago.
Granted, but all you got was Orms Return, Grok Riders, and Elves.

I was MarvelScape was still being produced.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 11:13 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:

Granted. However, it's Clarissa Van Noodleburg and she wants to talk about High School.

(From 2nd or 3rd page) still the hightlight of this thread-- Clarrisa Van Noodleburg
Granted, but its because we're all ninjas so we call it "life".

I wish Clarrisa Van Noodleburg had her own TV show.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion