Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 25th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Underground Lair - A Casual C3G map

Looks like quozl is going to build and play this map soon, so that is good, and also very nice of quozl.
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:17 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I certainly hope he has fun with it. That was the goal.
Old April 1st, 2010, 02:38 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got this built today but no play on it yet. Looks very different. I see the lava map requires ladder hopping but there's no ladders at all on the castle map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:51 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Played half a game yesterday. The lava section hasn't seen any action but the D&D section saw a little fighting between Jean Grey and Mystique until magneto came over and finished off Jean Grey. Other than that, all the fighting has been in the section with the trees.

I don't like the turbolift thing but I do like the teleportation glyphs. I also think the castle section seems a little out of place.

I love the idea of this!

Quote:
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:44 PM

Velenne, are you still working on this?

Quote:
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:55 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would love to see this map finalized, but I feel I should not be the one to send it to a vote. If Velenne is around, let us know your thoughts on this one. I for one love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I'm going to build this map and try an idea with it:

Special Rule:

(1) Both players draft 1000 point armies. No squads may be drafted. Game lasts 8 rounds.

(2) One symbol-side up glyph is placed on each map section. Maps with starting zones will have a glyph placed in the starting zone [Edit: After setting up the map, I think it would be best to delete this restriction]. These do not function as glyphs, but as scoring positions.

(3) C3G knockback rules are in effect with one addition: if a player's figure knocks an opponent's figure off a scoring position; then any figure adjacent to the scoring position and friendly to the attacker, or the attacking figure itself, may immediately occupy the scoring position.

(4) If a figure standing on a scoring position is destroyed; then the attacker or any figure friendly to the attacker may immediately occupy the scoring position provided that figure is adjacent to the scoring position.

(5) When a figure is destroyed, remove all wound markers on that card except for 2 wound markers, but keep any other markers (such as lantern tokens). That figure "respawns" on that player's starting zone at the beginning of the following round before placing order markers. Place a respawn token on that figure's army card. Tokens such as lantern tokens do not replenish on respawn. Special abilities referring to destroyed figures, such as with Thanos, do not apply and are not in effect.

(6) At the end of each Round (1-6), players score 1 point for each of that player's figures occupying a scoring position. Scoring positions score 2 points each at the end of Rounds 7 & 8. The player with the most points at the end of Round 8 wins.

(7) In case of a tie, resolve in the following order: First = player occupying the most scoring positions at the end of Round 8 wins. Second = Player with the fewest total number of respawn tokens wins. Third = Game is a draw, unless both players agree to extend the game to sudden death until a winner is declared.

Not sure how this will play out or what tweaks will be needed, but this map does inspire this type of play to encourage players to use the entire map.

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 7th, 2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1,000 point hero only armies with Knockback! That's my kinda game right there!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Here's the map:

Spoiler Alert!

One error: there are bases (curve-straight) on Level 23 (I think) that are sitting on top of upcapped pillars below. You just need to snap curve-straight columns on top.

Other main issue is getting up/down on middle pillar on lava section. I would recommend rotating the middle piece 60 degrees clockwise and extending the ladders on both sides down. I don't mind the single ladders on flanking columns. Edit: Never mind! However, since you're going to have to include wording for the special map rules, it might be nice to have a reminder about ladder hopping.

And turbolift rules are necessary for castle map.

Edit: Also need to add Road to the Forgotten Forest in the build requirements.

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 8th, 2010 at 08:43 AM.
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:47 PM

You get to the middle column in the lava map by ladder jumping. If you are on the ladder, you are one space away from the ladder on the middle column. It is legal to move from one ladder space to the other. Velenne has made a few maps to take advantage of that rule.

Quote:
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You get to the middle column in the lava map by ladder jumping. If you are on the ladder, you are one space away from the ladder on the middle column. It is legal to move from one ladder space to the other. Velenne has made a few maps to take advantage of that rule.
Ah!
Thanks!

Teams I'll use:
Team A: Wonder Woman / Iron Man / Joker / Harley Quinn / Nightcrawler
Team B: Swamp Thing / Green Goblin / Magneto / Jonah Hex / Angel

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 7th, 2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Wild game (see idea above in Post #19)...

Round 1: Jonah (on Castle Map) went to score. Nightcrawler Bamf! to score on Forest Map. Score: 1 (Wonder Woman's team) - 1 (Magneto's team)

Round 2: Wonder Woman went to Lava Map. Magneto followed and took score, tossed WW into lava. Harley Quinn and Goblin to Dungeon Map, Goblin Pumpkin Bombs HQ for 3 wounds and takes score. Score: 2-4

Round 3: Iron Man to Dungeon Map, knocks GG off score and takes it, scoring 3 wounds on GG. Swamp Thing to Forest Map, knocks out Nightcrawler and takes score. Re-spawned WW hits 2 wounds on Swamp Thing. Score: 3-7

Round 4: WW knocks ST off score plus 2 wounds, take score. Magneto moves off Lava score and goes to Forest Map, tossing WW off score. Swamp Thing takes score. Score: 4-9

Round 5: Joker is on Forest Map atop castle door structure, and shoots Magneto with Wanna Hear Another for 2 wounds. Magneto keeps tossing WW around, not scoring any wounds. Nightcrawler Barrages Swamp Thing and knocks him out, taking score. Nightcrawler moves off score to Barrage Magneto with no luck, but Wonder Woman flies to score. Score: 6-10

Round 6: Magneto keeps tossing WW. WW gets tired of it and flies to Lava Map. On Dungeon Map, Green Goblin bombs Iron Man, but Iron Man stays on score. Magneto takes score on Forest Map and tosses Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler knocks out Magneto with Barrage and takes back score. Score: 8-11

Round 7 (begins double points): Wonder Woman takes score on Lava Map. Magneto respawns, moves to Lava Map, and tosses WW into lava. Green Goblin knocks Iron Man off score on Dungeon Map and takes it. Score 10-15

Round 8: Magneto moves to score on Lava Map. Respawned WW moves to Lava Map and lassos Magneto into lava, taking score. Score: 14-19

I know that was hard to follow, but this was a wild slugfest. Joker's Reorganized Chaos hit Player 2 quite a bit during the game. I also like my scoring rules and revised knockback rule for taking the scoring position. On reflection, I was pretty dumb with both Wonder Woman and Magneto on the Lava Map, but it was funny to play. Not sure if or how I'll tweak -- I'd need another game to determine, but I won't post any follow-up battles.

As for the map... this map simply inspires silliness. I can even imagine simply setting up four random maps in similar fashion. It's pretty easy to ambush figures that venture onto an empty map (example: Green Goblin moves to Dungeon Map, then Harley Quinn can pop in and get first attack), and it's risky heading alone onto map with several opponent's figures. Also, it's impossible to keep line of sight for bonding purposes (such as Joker moving to new map, leaving Harley Quinn behind).

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 8th, 2010 at 08:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios