Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 8th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'll be honest - I'm generally the one championing Humans not being restricted to 4 Life, and even I have trouble justifying 5 Life here. 4/4 with some sort of defensive power feels better to me - maybe Lucky Defence off Star-Lord? They have a similar vibe in some ways.
I'll have to think some more on this guy - I'd love to see Indy.
It would be really cool to brainstorm a power that could work for 80s-style action heroes. I was just thinking the other day about Snake Plissken, and I was struggling to come up with a good combat ability for him. Something that represents scrappiness more than skill in a specific fighting style would work for both of them I think.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One thing I'm not seeing yet on Indy is his ability to get out of traps/solve puzzles.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 8th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not 100% sure how to represent that...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For Pliskin, Battle Hardened. For Indy I like the Lucky Defense with a weaker whip defense.
And yeah 4 Life.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Not 100% sure how to represent that...
Yep, that's the trouble. Maybe some sort of way to avoid auto-wounds?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 8th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
One thing I'm not seeing yet on Indy is his ability to get out of traps/solve puzzles.
How about when he moves with Treasure Hunter, he never takes wounds.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = INDIANA JONES
SECRET IDENTITY = HENRY JONES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHAEOLOGIST
PERSONALITY = ADVENTUROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TREASURE HUNTER
You may add 2 to Indiana Jones's normal movement if he ends his move either on a Glyph or adjacent to a figure with equipped with a Glyph.

WHIP DEFENSE 15
If an opponent's figure without Super Strength within 2 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from the base of Indiana Jones targets a figure you control for an adjacent or non-adjacent attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the figure cannot attack this turn.

LUCKY DEFENSE
When defending against an attack, if Indiana Jones rolls at least one blank, you may add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Okay, something like this? I'm not usually a fan of having two powers that occur during the same "phase" (in this case during your opponent's attack) but it doesn't bother me too much.

As for his cleverness, I think the HoF card had it absolutely right in allowing him to avoid Treasure Glyph traps. Unfortunately that's not really an option here since C3G doesn't do Treasure Glyphs.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:24 PM

If he's going to have Lucky Defense, I'd rather see his whip be used more for mobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
How about when he moves with Treasure Hunter, he never takes wounds.
I think you're onto something.

Old December 8th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
If he's going to have Lucky Defense, I'd rather see his whip be used more for mobility.
I'd really like to see the whip serve some sort of combat function too, but maybe that's just me.

I think T's idea is good.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:32 PM

OK. I'd at least restrict Whip Defense to normal attacks. I could see him whipping guns out of the hands of thugs, but not stopping an energy blast from a metahuman.

Old December 8th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Just A Head

What if we went back to something like James Murphy's Whip? It would obviously have to be modified so he couldn't whip someone like Supes out of rolling any defense dice.
Quote:
WHIP 12
After moving and before attacking, choose a small or medium figure adjacent to James. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by James this turn.
Old December 8th, 2018, 07:54 PM

I think a -2 defense would be plenty for that. Even -1 would be significant.

How about this for Treasure Hunter?

TREASURE HUNTER
You may add 2 to Indiana Jones's normal movement if he ends his move within one space of a glyph. If Indiana Jones would receive one or more wounds from moving onto a type of terrain or a glyph, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to ignore those wounds. Indiana Jones never takes falling damage or major falling damage and when he attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile or adjacent to a Jungle Piece, the defending figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile or Jungle Piece.

I like how that combines all of the adventuring flavor into the overall idea of being a treasure hunter. His senses are keen, he can take a tumble, he knows how to handle himself in dangerous terrain, and he's motivated by the hunt.

Fun fact, if a figure occupies a glyph, the glyph is considered to be on that figure's space.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy