Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 20th, 2009, 10:26 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hexes in Texas 2009 - NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
PS. If GB sees this post, he should check out my sig.
FYI, Spartans are Greek Hoplites. Heroscape has Greek Hoplites.
Seriously???

But I'm talkin like the movie 300 type spartans.
Old September 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously???

That's not what real Spartans looked like. Going to battle in nothing but a loincloth and cape probably wouldn't be the best idea.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 21st, 2009, 12:48 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously???

That's not what real Spartans looked like. Going to battle in nothing but a loincloth and cape probably wouldn't be the best idea.
You should try it sometime. In fact, you should try it for NHSD. C'mon you know you wouldn't be the only person there in a costume.

Seriously.
Old September 21st, 2009, 01:25 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To contribute to this little threadjack, yeah, the Greeks are hoplites, but I wish they had spears rather than swords. Also, it's always amused me that Romans get a defensive bonus for adjacency, while the Greeks do not. It should be the other way around! Ah well.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 21st, 2009, 08:27 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously???

You should try it sometime. In fact, you should try it for NHSD. C'mon you know you wouldn't be the only person there in a costume.

Seriously.
Don't play. I got a zombie mask and gloves that look awesome in a hoodie.
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I updated the Prize list with a Hot Java Death Marro coffee mug. This is the image on the mug.

There are also 4 more maps added to the pool. We are looking to add one more. Here are the additional maps:

Just Passing Through by Dignan

Download Page

Raknar's Rift by R˙chean

Download Page

If you can't take the heat... by Dignan

Download Page

Breach by Dignan

Download Page

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 22nd, 2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:31 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Interesting maps. I see a few old favorites. I can take the heat...but I know someone who can't. <cough> rym <cough>

Oh, I'm going to regret this smack talk. But it's so FUN!

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old September 24th, 2009, 06:29 PM

Dissolutio Woo who?

Well, I've been checking this forum daily hoping to see more trash talk, to no avail. So how's everyone's practice rounds coming? Anyone care to taunt? Hint at armies? Something?! My excitement has blown right off the Richter scale and is well into the 900's on the Uber scale; the only way it ever gets quelled is when you guys post some spartan commentary or trash talk, so A La Cuisine!....maybe?

(For what it's worth, I don't think the Sacred Band counts. True Spartans would carry a large Bag of Holding and have the ability to set it behind an opponent and then bond their warlord into kicking said opponent into said bag.)
Old September 24th, 2009, 07:31 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know about trash talk, but I will say this about my army:

It will definitiely have Wave 9 in it.
It will not have Rats.
It will not have Protectors of Ullar.

Old September 24th, 2009, 07:49 PM

Panopticon knows what's in an order marker Panopticon knows what's in an order marker

I'm extremely excited about the prospect of playing heroscape with all of you distinguished gentlemen... How's that for trash talk?

I do have a couple of questions though. Is there a time or round limit to each game? Also, how are points tallied at the end of each game? Is it whole cards or individual figures/wounds?
Old September 24th, 2009, 08:31 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Trash talk, trash talk, hmmmmmmmm.........I've got it!

Drl puts out more crap then a rhino who just ate a bowl of laxatives.

When ever I see Drl's army I think that his brain must of fallen out of the wtf tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Digan's to talented for his own good.

Oh yeah and Drl sucks more then a black hole.

Gotta get pumped.

And my army is probably going to have Kaemon Awa. Or maybe even......

And Dissolutio, calm down, we don't need you piddlin on the carpet.
Old September 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM

Dissolutio Woo who?

As far as trash talk goes that was very...Andy Griffith. Good questions though, I imagine R˙chean would have answers, as soon as he gets on. I can tell you at last NHSD it was a time limit for each match (circa 45-60 mins).
To answer my own questions, I'm thinking my army's gonna have a little venoc action, possibly a purple nilfheim, and I can't decide on whether or not 10th reg is the bread and butter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day