Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2006, 10:03 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by philthephreak
I forgot to mention, I met one person at the Northgate TRU one time... Erica.

Anyone know her? She was awesome. I helped her demo the game on a Saturday when they did the Nerak giveaway and she was gracious enough to give me a couple of extra Neraks!

BTW, hey Faustus, I bet we're like 5 minutes from each other. I live in Montlake just south of 520.

Hopefully all of us will get to meet up after Gencon! I'm free in August.
Bwahahaaaa! Then $10 bucks says that you saw Elstree and me that Saturday. We weren't doing anything about demoing the game, but we did get at least one person to drop around $100 on it after Elstree talked to him for awhile.

Erica is great people. She and her husband are the people that Elstree and I play with on occasion. We have another person that we play with, but he has a more difficult schedule to coordinate with. I need to drop him an email again.

I'm going to be out of town for the two first weekends of August and I'm booked up this weekend. We should start setting something up for the weekend after Gencon.

I started a thread with a poll for a potential game day, lets see if we can do this!
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1457

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers