Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:31 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Well, It is looking like I have earned almost $500! I will be subtracting figures and possibly reposting a list of what I have left.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Last edited by temp.nerd; February 26th, 2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Exclusives
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:46 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Hello everyone. The very sad has come when I need money. I just don't have any free time or willing players anymore, and I need a laptop for Speech and Debate club in school. So I guess my heroscape will take a depressing trip out of my dusty closet.
I'm planning on selling in small chunks. I have virtually everything up to wave eight minus most of wave four, with a bunch of duplicates. Tell me what you want and we'll discuss a price.
Oh, and my mom is anti-Paypal. And for those about to ask why, she thinks she will get cheated. And no, she won't change her opinion. So cash or check is the way you'll have to go.
First post of page 500 (for me) and it's disappointing. PM shall be sent.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; February 25th, 2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Hello everyone. The very sad has come when I need money. I just don't have any free time or willing players anymore, and I need a laptop for Speech and Debate club in school. So I guess my heroscape will take a depressing trip out of my dusty closet.
I'm planning on selling in small chunks. I have virtually everything up to wave eight minus most of wave four, with a bunch of duplicates. Tell me what you want and we'll discuss a price.
Oh, and my mom is anti-Paypal. And for those about to ask why, she thinks she will get cheated. And no, she won't change her opinion. So cash or check is the way you'll have to go.
First post of page 500 and it's disappointing. PM shall be sent.
500 to you, to others a different number.
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

I hard a second great trade with Jordy40! Thanks man!

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:22 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Have a agent skahen NIP up for trade for a master woo, NO REPAINTS
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good trade with someguy. I'm so happy I'd rep him twice if I could.

His laminated army cards look spectacular, he could not have shipped more promptly, and the packaging was great (anyone that doesn't use Styrofoam peanuts is good guy in my book).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Great trade with Yagyuninja!

Yet another TNT Seal Of Approval issued!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:42 AM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I agree with Vydar on this one, as I have in the past. eBay really is, unfortunately, your best estimate for what something that has a rarity of sorts, is worth - like it or not.

You can wait until Jesus comes back but I highly doubt you'll ever find a Booster of Gladiatrons for $20.00. Sorry but that ain't happening.
Fortunately, it's almost Spring here, & that means it's time to plant tobacco. So, Jesus & all of his cousins named Jesus will be here soon to help with the tobacco crop.

I'll ask them when they get here, if they have any Gladiatrons, but generally I believe they don't bring any 'Scape with them. They usually buy 'Scape & take it back home to Mexico after we're done with the tobacco.

But, I'll ask, just for You!

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:56 AM

land.scape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Fortunately, it's almost Spring here, & that means it's time to plant tobacco. So, Jesus & all of his cousins named Jesus will be here soon to help with the tobacco crop.

I'll ask them when they get here, if they have any Gladiatrons, but generally I believe they don't bring any 'Scape with them. They usually buy 'Scape & take it back home to Mexico after we're done with the tobacco.

But, I'll ask, just for You!

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, that's good stuff.

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Just a random shout out I have not heard from venom_killed_superman around a week after paying him. I've done one successful deal with him, but now he's up and vanished and has not replied to my messages offline aim or on here. Anyone else having issues with him?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...44#post1023644

Just a little background info for anyone considering a trade with VKS...Check the latest bad trader's post linked above. I would put it all here but it is really long and I don't want to clutter this up too much with a bunch of negativity.

Be warned, it isn't pleasant. When you dig around in trash you find unpleasant things.

To be blunt: I thoroughly regret defending him the way I did. Anyone who wants to send me an, "I told ya so!" feel free.
This is why you don't trade with minors. Me, I'm in a different situaition. I can drive to his house, knock on his door, and talk with his mother about the situation. If you're in Oregon or California, it's probably not a bad idea to NOT trade with a minor 4000 miles away.

Caveat Emptor, people. I have had 50+ positive trades on Heroscapers.com now and a few hundred elsewhere (yes, I am trying to keep FedEx in business, personally) and if you make sure you know who you're dealing with, and do your due dilligence, you'll be better off.

Trade Rules For Skeptics:
1. Never trade with ANYONE you cannot drive to and back from in a weekend to recover your stuff. It may cost you some money, but at least you can get recovery.

2. Never, ever, ever trade with any minors unless you've talked to their parents personally, or unless you have friends within 30 minutes to contact their parents personally.

3. When a person has little Rep, or has few trade certifications, don't do it unless you're within the same state.

These 3 rules do limit what you can find, but they also limit your liability. Just remember how YOU were when you were <18, and keep that in mind when trying to do a business deal with a minor.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:06 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post

This is why you don't trade with minors. Me, I'm in a different situaition. I can drive to his house, knock on his door, and talk with his mother about the situation. If you're in Oregon or California, it's probably not a bad idea to NOT trade with a minor 4000 miles away.

These 3 rules do limit what you can find, but they also limit your liability. Just remember how YOU were when you were <18, and keep that in mind when trying to do a business deal with a minor.
I think that's a very strong thing to say. When I was 15 I made three great trades. I don't think that just because one minor has messed up, that you can just group all of us together. In fact half the time people don't even know the age of the person they're trading with.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post

I think that's a very strong thing to say. When I was 15 I made three great trades. I don't think that just because one minor has messed up, that you can just group all of us together. In fact half the time people don't even know the age of the person they're trading with.
It's got nothing to do with messing up - it's because of the situation. An adult trading toys with a minor is always going to be scrutinized and slanted against the adult if things go wrong, no matter how they go wrong. It's just prudent to take extra care with minors.

I would add one more rule with the low rep/low vouch trades. I will usually ask for their end to be sent first. If they don't like that kind of a rule, I'm perfectly willing to wait for someone I know well enough to trade at the same time or for someone I don't know well enough who's more understanding.

Of course, that only works if there's enough people around who can vouch for your honesty.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online