Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 22nd, 2021, 01:16 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Cool Quan Chi, I really like Skeletal Boost. Pretty odd that Shand Tsung doesn't have Magical Defense, but there's no way it would fit on his card. I'd probably cut it from Quan Chi too, and I'd guess the wording on Necromancy can come down if some of the grammar gurus looked at it.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quan Chi has very cool mechanics, but it feels like there's a lot of "fluff" that could get removed without the card losing much. I think you could keep a lot of the same feel while making the whole thing a bit sleeker, and getting us a little bit closer to a good word count.
Quote:
BRUTAL BEATDOWN
After attacking an adjacent figure with Quan Chi’s normal attack, if that figure has 1 life remaining, you must remove all unrevealed Order Markers on this card and destroy that figure.

SKELETAL BOOST
Start the game with a red and blue Skeletal marker. Once per game, before taking a turn with Quan Chi, you may place a Skeletal marker on this card. While the red Skeletal marker is on this card, you may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled when making a normal attack. While the blue Skeletal marker is on this card, after taking a turn with Quan Chi, you may remove a wound marker from this card. If Quan Chi receives one or more wounds, remove the Skeletal marker from this card.

NETHERREALM NECROMANCY
Once per game, after an opponent’s Unique Hero within clear sight of Quan Chi is destroyed, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker to take control of that Hero and its Army Card, place it in your Start Zone, and remove all Wound Markers from its Army Card. For the rest of the game, that Hero's Species is now Undead instead of what is listed on its card. At the end of each round, the player who controlled that Hero may roll the 20-sided die. If ?? or higher is rolled, control of that Hero and its army card return to the player who controlled it before Netherrealm Necromancy. Netherrealm Necromancy never affects Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Quan Chi is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Quan Chi can take for this attack is one.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:24 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks FreshFoods, that was @Karat 's power.

Thank you MrNobody, appreciate the tuneups!
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:38 AM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I really wanted a GL without markers and a JL GL so this is what I thought of...

GREEN LANTERN
HAL JORDAN
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CHAMPION
FEARLESS
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 4
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 6

PROTECTOR OF SECTOR 2814 (4 markers)
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League marker on the cards of four Unique Champion, Warrior, or Vigilante Hero you control. Anytime this Green Lantern or any friendly figure with a Blue Justice League is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may reveal the X order marker from this card and ignore that attack.

BEWARE MY POWER
If Green Lantern has an unrevealed X order marker on this card, add 4 to his range and 1 to his attack.

GREEN POWER BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 3
If Green Lantern does not inflict one or more wounds with this special attack you may
attack again until he inflicts one or more wounds, up to three attacks.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I dig the handing out of extra JLA markers.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:49 AM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, I just kind of think the "Beware my power" power is a little weak and makes the Special attack a bit useless.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The interplay with the "X" Marker mechanic between the first two powers is neat. I like how when he's exhausted his defensive ability, he gets more offensively aggressive. That theme flows nicely.

Placing JL Markers on others is an interesting mechanic that's unlike how we've done the JL stuff for the most part so far. It may present a challenge to balancing as you're going to want to run him with figures that really take advantage of that extra marker, like Wonder Woman and Green Arrow (but that might be OK?). Definitely a strong effect.

Edit: Whoops, I misread the second power! That's my suggestion, then: change "unrevealed" to "revealed" in that power.

I'd probably increase his overall attack power as well. 3 dice is really low for a Green Lantern, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Neat! I will let you know that we have a proposed JL Hal write-up in the sanctum, but nobody has really promised to run it yet. Not sure how I feel about using the JL Markers more like Avenger Markers, it’s an odd twist, but I like the synergy it provides. Having an unrevealed X OM is a hard requirement, cause there’s not really a way to prove it to an opponent, if that makes sense.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 12:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:50 PM

Made a few adjustments:

GREEN LANTERN
HAL JORDAN
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CHAMPION
FEARLESS
MEDIUM 5

At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Archer, Champion, Officer, or Vigilante, to a maximum of 4. Whenever moving with Green Lantern, you may remove a Justice League marker from this card and choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. After you move Green Lantern, place the chosen figure adjacent to Green Lantern.

LEAGUE ENERGY SHIELD
Anytime Green Lantern or any friendly figure with the class of Archer, Champion, Officer, or Vigilante is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may reveal the X order marker from this card and ignore that attack.

BEWARE MY POWER
If Green Lantern has an unrevealed X order marker on this card, add 4 to his range and 1 to his attack.

(kinda forgot these)
FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:52 PM

Made a few adjustments:

GREEN LANTERN
HAL JORDAN
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
CHAMPION
FEARLESS
MEDIUM 5

At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Archer, Champion, Officer, or Vigilante, to a maximum of 4. Whenever moving with Green Lantern, you may remove a Justice League marker from this card and choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. After you move Green Lantern, place the chosen figure adjacent to Green Lantern.

LEAGUE ENERGY SHIELD
Anytime Green Lantern or any friendly figure with the class of Archer, Champion, Officer, or Vigilante is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may reveal the X order marker from this card and ignore that attack.

BEWARE MY POWER
If there is an unrevealed X order marker on this card, add 4 to Green Lantern's range and 1 to his attack.

(kinda forgot these)
FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; March 23rd, 2021 at 05:22 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Beware My Power doesn’t work as worded. You can’t have something trigger on a specific unrevealed OM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy