Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 11th, 2016, 09:31 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3G figures using classical heroscape figures

Is there a sub list somewhere of C3G figures that make use of figures from any of the original heroscape units? I have a complete heroscape set, so I could easily use any figures that are based on them as alternates.

I just discovered your Frost Giant and immediately wondered if there were any more!
Old June 11th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G figures using classical heroscape figures

Not as such, but Sir G's Sortable Index has a sheet called 'Clix' that lists the sources of all figures.

C3G Thanos, Hulk and Abomination use their figures from the Marvel Heroscape set. (I use the Hasbro Marvel figures for all the C3G versions of those characters, but those three are official)

The others are

Agent Hunter
Frost Giant
Lagoon Boy
Ubu
Werewolf

There's also Donald Ferguson, who uses a repainted Krav Maga Agent.
Old June 11th, 2016, 10:02 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

wicked. thank you sir
Old June 11th, 2016, 10:06 AM

Ah, and the numerous Iron Man variations could probably be used as well.
Old June 11th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the Iron Man from The Conflict Begins works, more or less, for most of the different Iron Man figures in C3G. You may want to pick up some spare Iron Man 'lix as well, though, so that you can take full advantage of Iron Man Mk V's Slave Circuit. It's fun to be able to put an Iron Legion army together.
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not official but I use the Blue Wyrmling for Lockheed and often use Raelin as Angel.
I also made a custom Hawkgirl from a Raelin figure. Her hammer sported the head of a Marro.

The MezzoDemons were proposed for a design as well and as I remember matched almost perfectly.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 12th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I can confirm that Mezzodemons will be used for a future Common Squad (already On Deck), yeah.
Old June 16th, 2016, 02:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I used Isamu as Kirgi for a while, both red ninjas after all. I also use the Tarn Vikings as extra Asguardian Warriors with the spear wielding one as Odin.
Old June 16th, 2016, 03:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I used Isamu as Kirgi for a while, both red ninjas after all. I also use the Tarn Vikings as extra Asguardian Warriors with the spear wielding one as Odin.
Ditto, except for the extra part...I only use Tarn Viking for Asguardians.

I also use the dark elf guy from the Dungeon set as Malekith. For a long time we used syvarris as Loki since Loki was expensive. We pretended the bow was his staff.

Early on we also use the female Krav Agent as lots of people. She's been Black Widow, Echo, and others...

We also used Krav Agents as SHIELD Agents, Bodyguards...you name it.

Also Airborne elite work as Hulk Buster Soldiers. (Or Cobra Soldiers if your Yodaking)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy