Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 30th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
tcglkn's Comic Customs

Cards (Key: Marvel, DC, Generic):
Angel
Aquaman
Atlantean Elite Guards
Black Widow
Booster Gold
Bruce Banner
Bucky
Captain America
Captain Boomerang
Colossus
Cloak
Cyclops
Cyborg Superman
Doctor Octopus UCS PASSED
Energizer NM24
Fin Fang Foom (C3G Event Hero Rules)
Flash
Gambit
Green Arrow
Green Goblin
Hawkeye
Hitman
Human Torch
Iceman
Incredible Hulk
Invisible Woman
Iron Lad
Iron Man
Jean Grey
Juggernaut
Lightspeed NM24
Mass Master NM24
Mister Fantastic
Patriot
Professor X
Quicksilver
Rhino
Rogue
Sandman NM24
Scarlet Witch
Scorpion
Speedball
Spider-Girl
Spider-Man
Stature
Storm
Superman
Thor
Thing
War Machine NM24
Wiccan
Wolverine
Zero-G NM24

tcglkn's SuperHero Repaints

NOTE: Template belongs to A3n, so all credit for the amazing look of my cards should go to A3n. (I have tweaked it slightly but barely, the bulk of the template is A3n's handiwork)

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by tcglkn; February 16th, 2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: X-Men
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: tcglkn's Comic Customs

Mr. Fantastic, not Mr. Incredible.

There are lots of little cosmetic things that ultimately don't matter, but don't fit the Marvelscape template (some alignment issues, the word SPACES/DICE, the location of the word POINTS, etc.)

Personallly, I like those things cleaned up so that they fit with the official cards, but ultimately, as noted, it is up to you.
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like your stretchability power. It reminds me of Dr. Imposable, "how can you defeat a man made of living RUBBER!"

I think that you have a very interesting take on Mr. Fantastic there. Height = infinity is a really cool way to handle his stretchiness. I do agree with badgermaniac, stating points, spaces, and dice in the stats feels strange. The concept is pretty cool though (despite the fact that you would probably always take a turn with two fantastic 4 member over Reed).

Edit: Felindar's right, I misread the power, assuming that there was an "instead of taking a turn with Mr. Fantastic" in there.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; May 31st, 2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:09 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

One thing to watch out for is the way it is writen you could take a turn with 2 FF members one of them being Reed, then two more ext. Most people get around this by just stating

When Reviling a numbered order marker on RR you may instead take a turn with any 2 ff EXT. EXT.

Love the infinity and Always gain hight advantage.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:50 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great first Card !!

Under Team leader you could just use " any two other Fantastic Four Members" and that will clear that up.

The power names are usually in all CAPS.

Reed's not a mutant, unless I missed a major Retcon.
Human, Altered Human, Mutate
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:58 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I am just glad they changed that up with the recent marvel action. It always bugged be. The FF were mutated by cosmic rays. Spiderman was mutated by a radioactive spider bite ext. But, They weren't born that way so who cares. Why all of the anti mutant sentiment passed them up I just don't get. They have at least swiched to "People with powers needs sum watchen" now.

I like my irrational predjudice to make sense.
</IMG>

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Mr. Fantastic, not Mr. Incredible.

There are lots of little cosmetic things that ultimately don't matter, but don't fit the Marvelscape template (some alignment issues, the word SPACES/DICE, the location of the word POINTS, etc.)

Personallly, I like those things cleaned up so that they fit with the official cards, but ultimately, as noted, it is up to you.
OK I didn't entirely study the Marvel template, I will make those changes, and I don't know why I called him Mister Incredible....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
One thing to watch out for is the way it is writen you could take a turn with 2 FF members one of them being Reed, then two more ext. Most people get around this by just stating

When Reviling a numbered order marker on RR you may instead take a turn with any 2 ff EXT. EXT.

Love the infinity and Always gain hight advantage.
Thanks for the spot, I will reword that.
I wanted some way to express his powers, I figured always having height was good, also if you notice his Range is 3 with no height restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Great first Card !!

Under Team leader you could just use " any two other Fantastic Four Members" and that will clear that up.

The power names are usually in all CAPS.

Reed's not a mutant, unless I missed a major Retcon.
Human, Altered Human, Mutate
OK, can I say Fantastic 4 memebers if Fantastic 4 is their class? And I wasn't sure what his species was, I just knew he was mutated by a space blast. I think I will go with Altered Human.
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated the card. Looks more official, and changed the Mister Incredible typo. The rest of the Fantastic 4 should be done soon.
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:56 PM

Looks much Better and yep You can leave Fantastic Four as there class to let them be activated by his ability. I was thinking are you Reviling an X order marker at the end of your turns or do you just move past it. I gota check the language in the rule book.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Looks much Better and yep You can leave Fantastic Four as there class to let them be activated by his ability. I was thinking are you Reviling an X order marker at the end of your turns or do you just move past it. I gota check the language in the rule book.

Pete
Well its instead of taking a turn, so even if I revealed the X OM on Mister Fantastic, I wouldn't get a turn with him so I wouldn't get to use two Fantastic 4 members.
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:09 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Pete
No, you do not 'reveal' the x marker according to the official rules
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:29 PM

Snazzy Little brain fart on my part.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations