Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 19th, 2012, 08:38 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria NHSD Draft Tournament 2012 (Central Illinois)

I'll put you guys on there. I'll get ahold of R˙chean once we get to that 10 person threshold. We've had 16 each of the last two years, so hopefully the RSVPs pick up as we're only about a month away!
Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

If you guys aren't just using BoV maps, could I suggest or request:

The Hotway or the Highway by heroscaper2010
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

and

Convolution 2.0 by Black_Charos
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

To be used at your event?

Thanks, HS2010!
Old September 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I'd like to come and bring my eldest nephew. He's turning 10 on the 3rd. This could be a fun belated birthday trip.

I'm a big fan of Ticalla Sunrise. Let's go with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 28th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'll probably be bringing the BoV map Highways and Dieways. Sound good to everyone?
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:14 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fine with me.

You can add Evar-Scarcarver, and Samuelfrost4+2 to the maybe's list.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 1st, 2012, 11:01 PM

vminer has disabled reputation

I think I'll be there I like higher point totals but this is kind of interesting

vincent miner
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:23 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

So with all the new interest, are we nearing prize support level yet? We probably have to send our numbers in soon.
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think we're at 7 confirmed, and 14 maybes, and we haven't heard anything from Briaka, Langfordrocks,JDTenor,RyouGaBot, Warrior of Ebberon,or Myheartshakes yet. Although I have PM'ed them.

Old October 4th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I think we're at 7 confirmed, and 14 maybes, and we haven't heard anything from Briaka, Langfordrocks,JDTenor,RyouGaBot, Warrior of Ebberon,or Myheartshakes yet. Although I have PM'ed them.
Sadly, Warrior of Eberon has dropped out if Scape and sold his collection.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 4th, 2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Sadly, Warrior of Eberon has dropped out if Scape and sold his collection.
O.o That stinks......

Old October 4th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Always disappointing to see players leave us.

I count eight people as confirmed (I'm pretty sure Vminer meant that he will be there) Boromir and crew, you guys better come to this one! I want a chance to play Boromir after he avoided me the whole time at the last tournament and spilled my army and strategy to everyone. Hopefully a few on the Maybe list make it and we have a 15-20 player tournament.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 4th, 2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: got my army figured out too... :twisted:
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Always disappointing to see players leave us.

I count eight people as confirmed (I'm pretty sure Vminer meant that he will be there) Boromir and crew, you guys better come to this one! I want a chance to play Boromir after he avoided me the whole time at the last tournament and spilled my army and strategy to everyone. Hopefully a few on the Maybe list make it and we have a 15-20 player tournament.
Hey, I was just being nice! I could've beaten you easily... I was also counting IS+3 on the maybe list, he hasn't figured out if they'll be here yet. I talked to him about it a little bit by PM. I'm doing everything I can to make this work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day