Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 13th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NM24 - Process

Any chance of getting you to assemble all the cards on this page so those with thumbs a'trembling know what they're signing off on?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I think only Johnny has all 3 thumbs and a stamp.
Reed has one thumb (Griffin) and is only awaiting the minor edit proposed by A3n.
Sue has been discussed, but no changes to the card, only cost has been an issue.
Ben has not really been discussed at all. But here they are as requested:

And hopefully Bats, this would hold you off for the 2 years until the C3G FF.
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol - well actually with people being so anti-playtesting, I did say in another post that I was lowering the expectation to 5 units a year. So might be more like 15 years ...
My thumb's definitely twitching, but I do have one change I'd like to see. For Mr. Fantastic's Team Leader power, I'd love if it said "After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Mr. Fantastic" just to make sure that no other powers on other cards that allow you to take turns with multiple heroes or anything like that would be exploitable here for triple turns or anything like that ...
Do that and this will be considered good.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually agree with your wording 100% Bats on Team Leader and was about to go check my official cards to see how it is worded. I thought about how confusing it would be to have my J'onn J'onnz flip a marker, use Reed instead, and then have him lead someone else. Besides, as GB once pointed out, without the OM involved, you leave yourself open to looping and infinite turns.

Since no other "Teammates" can further the loop, I think the OM requirement will tighten the bow. So if we make that change, we'll have your thumb at 220? Maybe I can squeeze out one more before Aldin jumps back on with cost concerns .
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:58 PM

Yep, that change would do it. Thumb's already in place.

Old February 13th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

*shrug*

The team looks right at 1,000 points.

Does Reed/SheHulk @ 500 points seem reasonable to everyone?

~Aldin, to whom it doesn't seem particularly reasonable

ETA *chuckle* precognition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
So if we make that change, we'll have your thumb at 220? Maybe I can squeeze out one more before Aldin jumps back on with cost concerns .

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Cost is so tough when just theoryscaping. If the Mr. Fantastic/She-Hulk combo is too much, maybe it's just a sign that She-Hulk shouldn't be a teammate?

Old February 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Captain Underpants

Or maybe She-Hulk is undercosted. If she was at 300 (I don't think she's as valuable as The Thing) would they be worth 520 together?

Don't get me wrong, I know Reed has value, but does She-Hulk standing next to Captain America also make a scary 500 point combo?
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cost is so tough when just theoryscaping. If the Mr. Fantastic/She-Hulk combo is too much, maybe it's just a sign that She-Hulk shouldn't be a teammate?
Mebbe I'm the only one who thinks multi-turns and simplified OM management for sturdy heroes is a big deal. Anything that's a teammate either needs to be paying a bunch of points for it or we could just make Reed 260 and Sue 220 (or 280/200). Flip the equation around. Is there any army you'd put Sue in that doesn't have Reed in it where she's worth anything remotely resembling 260 points?

~Aldin, simply trying to assign the team's points to the teammates that need them for when they're not in 1,000 point F4 configuration

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
does She-Hulk standing next to Captain America also make a scary 500 point combo?
Nope. You have to choose which one gets the OM.

~Aldin, paying for performance

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Captain Underpants

I like where Aldin is coming from, assuming that Thing is worth his 320 and no more, than are Reed and Sue worth 480 together. If so, which one is worth more and how much is each worth.

Reed's OM management and extra turn absolutely needs one of the other 3 (or She-Hulk) on the team. Sue's benefits extend to other figures as well, she's just better with them. But as they are all likely to be played together (as I've said before, you're probably not adding Reed and Sue to any army alone), I could go with Reed as high as 240 and Sue as low as 220 or 230.
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:22 PM

*shrug*

If you split the difference 240/240 I could live with it. He's the Yin to her Yang

~Aldin, suspecting the F4 will almost always be together anyway

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations