Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 6th, 2008, 02:44 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I uploaded the compendium to a place here on 'scapers so people could get to it, the first post has a new link.

Thank you for uploading it to your site Onacara, you might want to pull it since it may well exceed your bandwidth there with the traffic we tend to get on files.
Old April 6th, 2008, 09:23 AM

kr-zeronos has disabled reputation
Great job on this!

Do you have a printable version of some sort?
Old April 6th, 2008, 03:12 PM

K Wang has disabled reputation
Thanks Onacara.
Old April 6th, 2008, 03:48 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
I uploaded the compendium to a place here on 'scapers so people could get to it, the first post has a new link.

Thank you for uploading it to your site Onacara, you might want to pull it since it may well exceed your bandwidth there with the traffic we tend to get on files.
The bandwith I got there is free and was kind of hoping that when it ran out that someone else would do the same, but now thanks to bunjee we do not have to worry about that.
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Compendium Discussion: New Version 4/01/08

So, I started to scan the HS packaging from my new figures to find things to possibly add to the Compendium and I noticed that these crafty Hasbro folks are using the map of Valhalla as the background for the TJ/AA sets!

For the first time we are getting a really detailed glimpse of part of this incredible map. The names of the battlefields are written in a reddish orange on the map. You can finally see where the Mountains of Kyrien are. There are even some new locations like Gronnd Lake.

You can also clearly see the distinction between the mountains, forests, swamps, etc. I would love to see WOTC post the rest of this map in this high a quality on the HS site or anywhere for that matter!

I definitely have some Compendium updating to do other than just the bios (whenever they come out).
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios View Post
So, I started to scan the HS packaging from my new figures to find things to possibly add to the Compendium and I noticed that these crafty Hasbro folks are using the map of Valhalla as the background for the TJ/AA sets!

You can also clearly see the distinction between the mountains, forests, swamps, etc. I would love to see WOTC post the rest of this map in this high a quality on the HS site or anywhere for that matter!
I noticed this as well and was hoping for the same thing...a wall poster of the map of Valhalla with this level of detail would be AMAZING!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:02 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for the bump, but I'd like to thank you for taking the time to put together this amazing resource. As someone who missed most of the promotional text and whatnot, I was hoping to find something like this, but it far exceeded my expectations with the fantastic drawings and overall style!

Since it has been so long, though, I've noticed that the Compendium is no longer complete. It's lacking Valkrill, the DnD waves, and potentially more. I know that it's been 9 years, but is there any other resource compiling those bits of lore as well? Also, is that little blurb about Aquilla truly all of the information that we have about her?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions