Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 19th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quasar(Initial Playtest Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think we should drop her Attack down to 4, or even 3 - with the Quantum Bands, her throwing around 7 at range with blanks counting as skulls seems way too strong potential-wise for her.

With that her cost would probably be a bit lower but I'd say she's good to go.
Dropping it to 4 I was already wondering about, which would probably drop her points to around 370ish I think.

Updated.
Old March 20th, 2013, 07:30 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

4 attack should be much better. 5 attack with range can be plenty without the Bands sometimes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I might be able to squeeze this in this weekend.
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! I take it the Carrotmobile and Baby Carrot are doing better?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 4th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Just got the Carrotmobile back today(paid in full by DSHS ) and baby carrot is in daycare and doing great. Blink and I just have pretty full weeks right now due to having to take Work First classes hopefully one or both of us will find work soon so we can get off of taniff.
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:16 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Just got the Carrotmobile back today(paid in full by DSHS ) and baby carrot is in daycare and doing great. Blink and I just have pretty full weeks right now due to having to take Work First classes hopefully one or both of us will find work soon so we can get off of taniff.
Wait a moment, is your username supposed to be pronounced like "carat?" I've always pronounced it Ka-Rat.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Wait a moment, is your username supposed to be pronounced like "carat?" I've always pronounced it Ka-Rat.
That was the original intention, but Griff gave me the nick name Karatcake and all my local scappers called me Karat(carrot) and I guess it kind of just grew on me
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Plus your skin is orange, so there's that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G team building links.
Old April 7th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Just finished the heavy hitters and it's looking like a point bump of 5-10 might be in order here, but we'll see how she does in the squad and Army tests.
Old April 8th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I may have gotten a bit carried away with the Heavy Hitter and Squad tests, but I'm having a lot of fun testing her, and honestly, more efficiency isn't a bad thing. I just paraphrased for the squad tests to save space. 370 seems to be holding up thus far. I hope to finish this by next weekend at the latest.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT QUASAR

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit too powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 375-380
- Give a brief overview. She rolled on average between 3-5 skulls using the bands and held her own pretty well.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 360
- Give a brief overview. Quasar just couldn't match up to the ferocity that is the Vampire Minions under Bloodthirst.
Map: Moon Base Alpha
Units: Quasar(370) Vs. 4xVampire Minions(360)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 370
- Give a brief overview. The Parademon's Apoolyptan Weaponry was really dificult for Quasar to stand against.
Units: Quasar(370) Vs. 5xParademon Shocktroopers(400)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- Give a brief overview. Quasar is a force to be reckoned with, but the Lexcorp Security proved too much for her.
Units: Quasar(370) Vs. Lexcorp. Security(390)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- Give a brief overview. Intergang Agents attacked Quasar hard but her defense held up, mostly due to her Cosmic Siphon.
Units: Quasar(370) Vs. 3xIntergang Agents(360)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 370-375
- Give a brief overview. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite factions. Ronan and Quasar is a great combo.
Units: Quasar, Captain Mar-Vell, Ronan, 4xKree Scout, 1xFireant Swarm(1300) Vs. Super-Skrull(Rl'Nnd), Super-Skrull(Kl'Rt), 6xSkrull Warriors, 2xSkrull Infiltrator(1300)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Give a brief overview. Some lucky String Pulls pulled everyone topside by the end of R1, but quasar wentd down early on before she really got a chance to do much, but she did take down Firefly before falling herself. The Bands proved the deciding factor here and Window miraculously survived 3/3 uses of the Bands unwounded!
Units: Quasar, Puppet Master, Black Widow, Trickster(745) Vs. Carnage, Firefly, Mad Hatter, Harley Quinn(750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 375
- Give a brief overview. This was an uphill battle for the Masters of Evil, but Shadow cat was there MVP taking out both Cap and Bucky, but she couldn't Stand up to the Avenger's MVP, Quasar who all but single handedly took out all but Dragon Man.
Units: Quasar, Uncle Sam, Captain America, Bucky, Vertigo(1000) Vs. Baron Zemo, Mad Thinker, Dragon Man, Awesome Android, Shadowcat(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Overall I'd say she is a very offensive unit and consistently makes high attack rolls using the Bands especially when paired with Ronan or Cap. She kinda needs to be kept at range to be really useful, but she's pretty good at close range as well though she won't last long. Overall though, I'd say she is my new favourite Kree

Last edited by Karat; April 16th, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Army test 1 added.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library