Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 14th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Griffin's Heroscape Sale!

This sale is suspended.

~Xorlof

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Xorlof; January 15th, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:10 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker
Re: 1 of every figure Sale!

Wait, so are you selling your whole collection?
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:11 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Nope. Just 1 of everything. I happen to have 2-5 of everything. OCD
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm sorry to see you selling your figures, but glad that you are building a new home! I know that you were active for some time in C3G. Will you be selling any of the Superheroscape Figures as well?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:13 AM

PM me if there are any in particular that you are interested in. I'll think about parting with some of that stuff too.
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

PM sent.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent as well! I want a Griff Custom!

C3G team building links.
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:52 AM

OK guys, Bats is my oldest and dearest friend here, though sometimes we fight like an old couple, but he gets the Archers and Vipers. Sorry, but he asked, and he deserves it.
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:52 AM

I'm kinda flattered by the few custom requests I've had so far. Cool.
Old November 14th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, I rejected your offer. I want to make sure your family gets enough to take care of them first and I'm happy to wait and be a back up option.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2012, 01:20 AM

Fair enough. The Archers and Vipers are back up, though Sir Gilbert is off.

At this point, I can see that I won't be able to sell one big collection, so what I will do is keep this thread open and if ANYONE out there is looking for a good deal on a missing piece of their collection, they can PM me with an offer. If I like your offered price, I will sell you the merchandise. Easy.
Old November 14th, 2012, 01:23 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Good luck Griff, wish I had the money right now cause I could use a few squads to fulfill my wish of at least 3 of everything...but oh well.

(Now if you can wait until first week of December, than you could have a customer )

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales