Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 24th, 2013, 09:58 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Imperial Officer

The Holocron of Imperial Officer

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Alliance & Empire set. Its model number and name are #30/Imperial Officer.

Character Bio - The officer was a high class soldier within the Empire's military who provided a commanding presence among the legions of stormtroopers that were deployed to fight the Emperor's enemies. Their leadership roles often inspired the troops in battle and were capable of summoning more troops onto the field.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, an Imperial Officer may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
IMPERIAL COMMAND : Common Units that follow the Galactic Empire
Common figures with a range of 4 or more who follow the Galactic Empire may benefit from the Imperial Officer's IMPERIAL COMMAND. Current common figures with a range of 4 or more who follow the Galactic Empire include: Death Star Troopers, Heavy Stormtrooper, Imperial Speeder Bike, Scout Troopers, Snowtroopers and Stormtroopers.

WE'RE SENDING A SQUAD UP : Common Squad figures that follow the Galactic Empire
Common Squad figures that follow the Galactic Empire may benefit from the Imperial Officer's WE'RE SENDING A SQUAD UP. Current Common Squad figures who follow the Galactic Empire include: Death Star Troopers, Scout Troopers, Snowtroopers and Stormtroopers.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Power Rankings-
A- - Sitting one of these in the back of your SZ can almost guarantee that your opponent will be yelling, "Luke, we're gonna have company!" more than once every game.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Fi Skirata
• Second playtest: Porkins
• Third playtest: Orgsbane
• Fourth Playtest: Heroscaper Guy
• Fifth Playtest: Orgsbane
• Sixth Playtest: Fi Skirata
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; May 5th, 2019 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Added PDF link
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Imperial Officer *

Imperial Officer
Galactic Empire

Human
Uncommon Hero
Officer
Inspiring
Medium 5

Life 3
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 2
Points 85

IMPERIAL COMMAND
All common figures you control with a Range number of 4 or more who follow the Galactic Empire and are within 4 clear sight spaces of at least one Imperial Officer you control add 1 to their Range Number.

WE'RE SENDING A SQUAD UP
After revealing a '1' Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with this Imperial Officer, you may also reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card. You may then place one full Squad of your own previously destroyed Common Squad figures who follow the Galactic Empire on this Army Card. If an opponent takes permanent control of this Army Card, remove any Squad figures from this card. At the end of the round, place any Squad figures on this card onto any empty spaces in your start zone, if possible, even if this Imperial Officer is destroyed.
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:41 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Imperial Officer

Have you considered making alternate cards using other Imperial Officer figures since this is an Uncommon Hero?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:36 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Have you considered making alternate cards using other Imperial Officer figures since this is an Uncommon Hero?
I hope to eventually release other Imperial Officers as Unique Heroes. Many of the officers have elaborate histories on Wookiepedia that we can pull from to make a large list of Imperial generals.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
I hope to eventually release other Imperial Officers as Unique Heroes. Many of the officers have elaborate histories on Wookiepedia that we can pull from to make a large list of Imperial generals.
Is that a reason not to make alternate cards available for people to use when playing with multiple Imperial Officers.

Anyway, just a suggestion. I'll have to see if I can persuade my buddies to let us mix some HoSS figures into our games.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:08 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Anyway, just a suggestion. I'll have to see if I can persuade my buddies to let us mix some HoSS figures into our games.
I strongly suggest you try out some of our scenarios. They're really fun.
Old November 27th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, um, I'm in a game. Third OM of a round and Syvarris takes out the two last figures of the opposing army, Isamu and an Imp. officer, the catch? The officer has three death star troopers on his card. Do they lose or is there final OM 3 revealed and then the troopers are placed? Not sure, thanks in advance.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 27th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

They are placed at the end of the round. If you have lost all your figures before the end of the round, then the game is over.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One last question then hopefully I can submit a test which happens first Wannok or placing a called up squad. If it is wannok the other side wins putting the last wound on an officer (who actually wasn't the one calling the squad.)

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 30th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
One last question then hopefully I can submit a test which happens first Wannok or placing a called up squad. If it is wannok the other side wins putting the last wound on an officer (who actually wasn't the one calling the squad.)
Hmmm...this one is a bit trickier since both things happen at the end of the round. My gut reaction would be to say Wannok takes precedence since is being activated by a figure still on the battlefield. Can't say this is an official ruling, though. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 30th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Pssst...

Thanks for the answer, as you might see in my playtest I just ended up rolling off to decide it.

Pssst...
Old November 30th, 2013, 07:41 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Hmmm...this one is a bit trickier since both things happen at the end of the round. My gut reaction would be to say Wannok takes precedence since is being activated by a figure still on the battlefield. Can't say this is an official ruling, though. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
I was running a playtest a week or so ago with the combination of Wannok and the Imperial Officer as well. I played Wannok first, then sending down the squads. Though both are "At the End of the Round", that order seemed to make sense. Certainly not an official ruling though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape