Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The G.I. Joe Project

I've decided to begin working on my own personal G.I. Joe Heroscape custom project (based on the 80's Marvel comic book line and 80's cartoon). With no official minis available for the many distinct characters from the G.I. Joe universe I know that almost every mini will require some form of customization. Since painting, sculpting, and cannibalizing minis is not for everyone I don't really expect this project to ever grow in popularity on par with many of the other custom projects.

Which is why my intent is just to keep this more of an individual project featuring just the figures I create the minis for. That being said, I also know that a collaborative effort will generate a better finished product and so anyone interested in commenting, contributing, questioning, suggesting, testing, polishing, improving on aspects of this project should feel welcome to do so. And of course all the designs and figure ideas that come out of this project will be posted here for anyone in the community to use and hopefully enjoy. This first post is where I will keep the links to all finished cards as they become available.

Release Schedule - Subject to change.
Reward Points - How you earn and spend points as a project contributor.
Contributors - List of active contributors linked to their current point totals.

Completed Cards:

Cobra Troopers (50 points)

Last edited by Yodaking; September 15th, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations