Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 15th, 2012, 04:14 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking CobraVigon's Custom G.I.JOE and COBRA units!

Despite the fact that Heroscape was created by Hasbro, and that Hasbro owns what has just been labeled as the most popular toy of the century (G.I.JOE), we have never been given an official G.I.JOE expansion, nor G.I.JOE miniatures (save the ones released with the normal figures so long ago, that are also too big for 'Scape I might add). I find this incredibly unfortunate considering I have been a massive COBRA fan since I was 2 years old, and now being a massive 'Scape fan. It just seems natural that the two brands would have merged, but alas no. Therefor I am taking it upon myself to create an army of COBRA units for my personal use, and I am going to share those units with all of you. I will eventually do G.I. Joe units as well, someday.

These are links to pictures of the figures themselves and the cards that I have completed for them.
>Cobra Commander- A mixture of the Human Bomb Heroclix figure and the Dr. Doom Heroscape figure.

*Cobra Commander's card

>Serpentor- a complete repaint of the Heroclix figure Kobra.

>Baroness- a complete repaint of Victoria Hand (Heroclix Chaos War)

*The Baroness' card

>Destro- a complete repaint of Red Skull (Heroclix Avengers movie)

*Destro's card

>Storm Shaddow- A complete repaint of Ronin (Heroclix Avengers)

>Blackout-A mixture of the S.H.I.E.L.D. trooper and S.H.I.E.L.D. sniper Heroclix figures.

>Cobra Troopers-Repaints of Airborne Elite Heroscape unit. (Shout out to Jesus Freak for giving me the idea for these)

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Last edited by cobravigon; October 18th, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old September 15th, 2012, 04:17 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: CobraVigon's Custom G.I.JOE and COBRA units!

Destro: a complete repaint of the Heroclix Red Skull figure from the Avengers movie expansion.

My Custom Terrain

Old September 15th, 2012, 04:20 PM

I also have Cobra Commander, The Baroness, and Blackout (a COBRA sniper) in the works, and custom cards to go with them. More to come soon.

My Custom Terrain

Old September 15th, 2012, 06:07 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: CobraVigon's Custom G.I.JOE and COBRA units!

Sweet! I know somebody (Annerios?) did a sweet Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes mod a while back.

Destro looks like a pretty simple repaint, I might have to pick up an extra Red Skull and copy that! Nice job, I want to see more.
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:21 AM

COBRA COMMANDER!!!

Originally the Human Bomb Heroclix figure, I had to do some work to convert him to the Commander, all of which was on the mask. Using model putty I filled in the holes on the sides of his mask, and the gap at the bottom, then repainted it black and added his newer cobra sigil and voila!

My Custom Terrain

Old September 20th, 2012, 09:00 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I like you reprints and conversions so far. About 4+ years ago, I created a Destroy custom using Doctor Doom's body, Red Skull's guns, and Silver Surfer's head. I fashioned after a later version of Destroy that had the gold helm--thought I always favored the original figure/style.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...CustomCard.jpg

I thought about do the same thing for Serpentor, but I really like you Red Skull paint for Destroy. I would also like to clearer pictures of the Cobra Commander mod that you did.

The one reason why I would have ever accepted a GI JOE brand of Heroscape is based on the possibility of fielding a bunch of Cobra Soldiers (originals troopers or the later standard Cobra Vipers).

Keep the updates coming!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 20th, 2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 10:07 PM

Here is my custom Baroness figure which is a repaint of the Heroclix figure Victoria Hand from the Chaos War expansion.

My Custom Terrain

Old September 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Nice, but you need to make some Joes. Sure, everyone knows Cobra is WAy cooler. but if they don't have anyone to slaughter, whats the point?
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:09 PM

I am actually working on some of those too. Dum Dum Dugan and Gabe Jones from the newest Avengers set would be pretty easy to convert into Ambush and Sgt. Stalker. I have been scouring Troll and Toad for figures to use for Storm Shaddow and Snake Eyes, but have yet to find anything that has "bitten" me thus far.

My Custom Terrain

Old September 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Annerios has these Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes customs posted about 3/4 to 4/5 down in his first post for his customs thread. The figures used are Deadpool (usually around $10), and a Taskmaster miniature. http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/Annerios/IMG_2661.JPG

I believe Justjohn helped with the modification of one or both of the figures. Here are the cards too:
http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/Annerios/StormShadowCard.PNG
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/Annerios/Snake_Eyes.JPG

This is the link to his customs thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...asc&highlight=

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old September 27th, 2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Annerios has these Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes customs posted about 3/4 to 4/5 down in his first post for his customs thread. The figures used are Deadpool (usually around $10), and a Taskmaster miniature. http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/Annerios/IMG_2661.JPG

I believe Justjohn helped with the modification of one or both of the figures. Here are the cards too:
http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/Annerios/StormShadowCard.PNG
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/Annerios/Snake_Eyes.JPG

This is the link to his customs thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...asc&highlight=

Very Cool! I may have to look into replicating these myself as well. Than you for sharing!

My Custom Terrain

Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:39 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
I am actually working on some of those too. Dum Dum Dugan and Gabe Jones from the newest Avengers set would be pretty easy to convert into Ambush and Sgt. Stalker. I have been scouring Troll and Toad for figures to use for Storm Shaddow and Snake Eyes, but have yet to find anything that has "bitten" me thus far.
For Snake-Eyes, use Union Jack. That's the one I paln to use, for a classic Commando/Ninja-Goggles-handgun-uzi-deadly-awesome-dagger-blow-you're-head-off classic Marvel Comics style. And, feel free to check out my custom Snake Eyes (see below) and tell me if you're interested in starting a G.I. Joe C3G thing.

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; October 13th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards