Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 1st, 2020, 12:08 PM

sdbarrios is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
WTB A few figures

Hey all, looking to buy several figures including Zelrig, Gurei-Oni, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein, Tagawa Samurai Archers, 10th Regiment of Foot and Ninjas of the Northern Winds. Let me know what you have and we’ll see what we can work out. Thanks.
Old June 1st, 2020, 01:57 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: WTB A few figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbarrios View Post
Hey all, looking to buy several figures including Zelrig, Gurei-Oni, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein, Tagawa Samurai Archers, 10th Regiment of Foot and Ninjas of the Northern Winds. Let me know what you have and we’ll see what we can work out. Thanks.
I've got an extra set of Ninjas and Kaemon, but no card for Kaemon .
Old June 1st, 2020, 02:37 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker
Re: WTB A few figures

I have:

Kaemon Awa
Roman Legionnaires
Marcu Esenwein
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Ninjas of the Northern Winds

If you email me at joeycar1990@gmail.com I can send you a price as well as my full list incase you are looking for anything else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades