Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 4th, 2018, 04:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Viewing Order Markers is pretty meh IMO. It can be useful in the right combos, but beyond that it's not really worth the space.
Old August 4th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Necessary Precautions, Psychoanalysis, and Choice Cut are my favorite three powers as it stands. Mind Games is probably next.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 4th, 2018, 07:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I would agree with those 3 as my favorites.
Old August 4th, 2018, 07:59 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not sure how often I would use the option to have my opponent place him at the start. Seems like I'd want him in my own start zone for the Psychoanalysis bonus, rather than off on the opposite side of the map where I don't get the bonus, and where he might spring free at an inopportune time, leaving me to decide if I'm going to put any order markers on him to try to get some value out of him before whatever nasty stuff my opponent fielded beats the snot out of him.

Maybe throw him a free immediate turn when he busts out if he's not in your start zone at the time?

Otherwise love the design and powers. Very evocative.
Old August 4th, 2018, 08:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that's a good point. If he springs free in the enemy startzone with no OMs, he's a sitting duck.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 4th, 2018, 10:25 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Well as it's written he springs at the end of the round so he's not a -complete- sitting duck, you'd be able to place one or more OMs on him and I guess a good initiative roll would help. Still doesn't seem like a really attractive option next to placing him in your own start zone, is what I'm getting at.
Old August 4th, 2018, 10:36 PM

I guess it depends on how vulnerable the figures left in the opponent's start zone look. But, yeah, I get the concern.

Old August 4th, 2018, 10:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think Locked Up is thematically strong, so I'm on board there. I think a way around Quaz's point about never using the opposing zone would be to allow him to break free at any point he wishes instead of rolling, only in the opponent's SZ. It might require wording cuts elsewhere, but it would be pretty neat if you had to roll him out of your SZ or could break him out of the opponent's zone easier. It could be an automatic breakout, or a lower roll, or an optional roll even.

Quote:
At the end of each round, you may roll one combat die. If you roll a shield and Hannibal is in your start zone, Hannibal is no longer Locked Up. If you roll a skull and Hannibal is in an opponent's start zone, Hannibal is no longer Locked Up.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 5th, 2018, 02:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Biding his time and then having a 50/50 chance to escape and starts his killing spree sounds very Lecter-esque. I like the idea of the opponent having to plan around this. Do they leave powerful figures like Xavier in their start zone to get their faces eaten off? Do they set up a few "guards" adjacent to Lecter to keep him locked down?

On a side note, what version of Psychoanalysis is everybody leaning towards? I can see both working but I know we want some synergy in there somewhere.
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:24 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I like your version of the ability better, MrNobody, with the start zone boosting. However, I like LO’s synergies a bit better. I don’t really take him as a real slasher character, or someone who should be boosting Lawmen or Investigators. Running off of personalities makes more sense to me, but I haven’t watched his stand-alone movie.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:53 AM

He gets inside the heads of other killers as a profiler and, in Silence of the Lambs, iconically helps Clarice (a cop) track down Buffalo Bill (a serial killer).

Old August 5th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I like your version of the ability better, MrNobody, with the start zone boosting. However, I like LO’s synergies a bit better. I don’t really take him as a real slasher character, or someone who should be boosting Lawmen or Investigators. Running off of personalities makes more sense to me, but I haven’t watched his stand-alone movie.
I think based solely off himself, Psychopath is the personality that makes the most sense, but slasher was agreed upon to work for some possible future synergies.
Likewise, I’ve never seen him give another killer advice, but it would probably make a slasher faction more fun to play so I threw it in there after talking it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy