Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 12th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW!!! Half-Orc Spy added - 6/12/

I don't like the fact that Out of the Shadows is actually two separate powers rolled into one...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 12th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The additional attack is unneeded imo since he doesn't let them roll defense anyway.
Old June 12th, 2012, 03:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Very neat. It would take a ton of skill to use the Spy correctly. If I were facing him, I would send out my squads to kill him quick, because heroes will be hurting if they get attacked. He really needs shadows/places to hide with only 1 def/ 1 life. Very spy like!

The additional attack is unneeded imo since he doesn't let them roll defense anyway.
Thanks, AV! I agree that it would take a ton of skill to use him correctly. And also agree with the squad out to kill because if he moves out of hiding he'll only kill one of them and then be killed most likely on the next turn.

The additional attack is so that if he were to sneak up on a large or huge figure he could get a hard hit on them before dying. You always see the big tough men guarding an area looking around like "Where is he?" Then the small guy comes up behind him and takes him down. Reminds me a lot of something that would happen in Splinter Cell or Spider-Man.

In 'Scape life, this would be like Krug in a dungeon room with lots of walls looking for the annoying pain-in-the-butt Half-Orc Spies then the Spies come out get an attack on him, wound him for 2 then get clobbered by his 5 attack dice w/ Double Attack. Plus, only small and medium figures don't roll defense. Large and huge figures still do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
I don't like the fact that Out of the Shadows is actually two separate powers rolled into one...
A few reasons here:
  1. To save space (this card compared with Ornak is already filled. Adding another 2 lines (1 for spacing and another for title) will be very full (maybe overfowing).
  2. So he's not a four power figure (4 powers always look intimidating, IMO)
  3. In order to attack from shadows, he has to be in shadows. So I think it's more thematic.

Last edited by Sheep; June 13th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old June 13th, 2012, 08:28 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
\HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW! Half-Orc Spy Card added

Half-Orc Spy Card by awesomeunleahsed:

Changed Uncommon to Common due to the only bonus with Uncommon is you can pick up T-Glyphs. I thought it wouldn't be thematic if a spy were looking for Gold instead of his enemy.
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good-looking card!

Completely unrelated but I always thought the hlf-races in DnD were kinda retarded. Besides being biologically impossible, there's the question of: Okay, so what is the other half of your Half-Orc? Is he half Human, half Elf, half hafling (Lol)? and does it make a difference? Why are there only Half-orcs and Half-Elves in the game? What about Half Dwarves, and Half-haflings (again, lol)? Anyway, yeah...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Completely unrelated but I always thought the hlf-races in DnD were kinda retarded. Besides being biologically impossible, there's the question of: Okay, so what is the other half of your Half-Orc? Is he half Human, half Elf, half hafling (Lol)? and does it make a difference? Why are there only Half-orcs and Half-Elves in the game? What about Half Dwarves, and Half-haflings (again, lol)? Anyway, yeah...

Quote:
Good-looking card!
Thanks to awesomeunleashed!
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: \HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW! Half-Orc Spy Card added

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Changed Uncommon to Common due to the only bonus with Uncommon is you can pick up T-Glyphs.
I don't know if you meant it that way, but you make it sound like the switch was to make him less powerful. Being a Common Hero makes him much better when taken in multiples, because it's so much easier to manage OMs.

Oh yeah, thanks, B.I.V!

Old June 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Changed Uncommon to Common due to the only bonus with Uncommon is you can pick up T-Glyphs.
I don't know if you meant it that way, but you make it sound like the switch was to make him less powerful. Being a Common Hero makes him much better when taken in multiples, because it's so much easier to manage OMs.

Oh yeah, thanks, B.I.V!
It weakens and strengthens him. Say he were to pick up Cloak of Invisbility. Then he can move to attack one of your small or medium heroes with 4 attack because he has no visible hit zones, using Out of the Shadows or not.

However I do see what you're sayng, you could have multiples in several different shadows and if your opponent moves to attack one, others will retaliate against him. I keep getting these images of several hills in a circle with a valley in the middle with Krug in the valley. Then several Spies around him. And Krug agrily keeps saying, "Come out you spies! I know your here!" Then moves toward one hill, and finds a spy but the other spies jump out and attack him.

Does this effect point cost?

Last edited by Sheep; June 13th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old June 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I would say 20 to be on the safe side. Common fits better for dungeon crawls anyway, unless you wanted to go 2-life uncommon.

I dislike half-races too. Brandis looks like an elf to me, who cares if his daddy was a trolticor?

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 14th, 2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: What to call the offspring between a half-elf and something? Quater-elf?
Old June 13th, 2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I would say 20 to be on the safe side. Common fits better for dungeon crawls anyway, unless you wanted to go 2-life uncommon.

I dislike half-races too. Brandis looks like an elf to me, who cares if his daddy was a trolticor?
I'm his dad! Now I'm offended.

And thanks, I'll ask AU for the change.
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:07 PM

Updated card for Half-Orc Spy.

Old June 15th, 2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Card:
Spoiler Alert!

Lodoria
Ullar

Human
Unique Hero
Ranger
Tricky

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Points 130

LODORIAN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 3
Lodoria may attack a single figure twice or each adjacent figure once.

PHANTOM WALK
Lodoria can move through all figures and is never attack when leaving an engagement.

DEFENSIVE AGILITY
When Lodoria rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage.

Figure Used:
Human Female Ranger - Reaper

Availability: 18 @ Auggies for $3.19 each
Similar base stats as Moriko (-1 def). However, with the ability to attack all adjacent figures or a single figure twice combined with the ability to be nearly invulnerable to normal adjacent attacks, Lodoria could be the Marro's/Knight's/Grut's worst nightmare. I'm thinking 120-130 for point cost, and am going to go with 130 to be on the safer side.

Last edited by Sheep; June 18th, 2012 at 06:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards